This solution is ranked
in What are the best Pixar MoviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animation moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about robotsRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning animated filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best futuristic moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies of the 21st centuryRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney movies without princessesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about EarthRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Wall-E
- "Such a simple but great animation movie! Bought this movie for my two year old son before and now he is nine years old. He loved this movie and now that he has a younger brother who is unable to talk yet. I think this is very suitable to his younger brother as this has few dialogues and most of the characters are just doing pantomime. "
- "I can't explain how much I've fallen in love with Wall-E!!! He's such a dedicated robot. I particularly like the scene when he tended to that robot who needed to hibernate for some time. It's so touching really."
- "We went to the San Francisco Film Institute's first public screening at their campus in Emeryville. Everyone's sworn to secrecy, but for a film with little dialog, it carries more of an emotional punch and has a richer story than any live-action movie this year. The tone and style of the film is completely different for Pixar, and Disney haven't tried to override the darker thematic elements at all, making the story surprisingly three-dimensional. This will end up being the animated film of the year and I had the same 'wow' feeling as after seeing Ratatouille. Considering that animated films have always played second-fiddle to live-action, and have been aimed at kids, it's ironic that once again Pixar produces a film that rivals any live action on every level. Bravo!"
- "This is probably the best film to come out so far this year, and if the Academy is smart, they will nominate it for Best Picture. No other film in recent memory has been as original and creative as this. The first 40 minutes will be shown in film classes and will leave you gaping at the screen. The film is relentless and doesn't let down at any point in the story. It's time that people start recognizing the geniuses at Pixar with other films that aren't animated, because they are in a league of their own and none other can compare. "Wall-E" is a masterpiece."
- #13 of 18
in What are the best movies for kids
- "Wall-E is a great movie that shows how the laziness and stupidity of mankind will be its downfall in a funny heartwarming way. It has very good ratings and is enjoyed by people of all ages. It is a story of a robot who falls in love with another robot and unknowingly saves mankind. "
- #23 of 44
in What are the best sci-fi movies"What an incredibly touching movie. I find it impossible and incredulous, but I love the premise, and the eventual outcome. Good over evil, and good prevails. I love the characters, and I think "Wall-E" is a charming and wonderful young man. It doesn't matter at this point if he is over 700 years old. He makes us all feel like we can attempt and succeed at anything. The changing of his "treads" and the collection of aesthetics are the most endearing things about him. I know that none of the "lighter fluid" would still be in anything 700 years old, but it serves to connect him to us. A brilliant movie, in my humble opinion""I suppose everyone should see Wall-E - it's acclaimed and everyone liked it. Well, everyone but me. I didn't like it at all. I wish I did, but it just wasn't in the cards for me. It has a great message (yup, got it) and one that resonates with those that care about the environment (also me). But, I'm just not that fun, I guess. I saw it as a kids movie (which it is) and not a really captivating one. "