This solution is ranked
in What are the best Superhero moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Chris Pine moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with strong female leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best Gal Gadot moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch todayRead user opinions
in What are the best action moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Connie Nielsen movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best 2017 movies to watchRead user opinions
in What are the best superhero romance movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for fathersRead user opinions
in What are the best DC moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies based on comicsRead user opinions
in What are the best summer moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Valentine's Day ideas for him and for herRead user opinions
What the community says about Wonder Woman
- "DC's been working their way towards a proper Wonder Woman release for a while now, with their more popular titles seeming to lead up or allude to it at every opportunity. It's been a long time coming and I'm glad the execution worked out as well as it has. Looking forward to seeing what happens next."
- "There is no doubt that how you'll like this movie will depend on each individual. For instance, i am a DC fan so I embraced this movie not just that am also a big fan of Chris Pine. Overall, there really wasn't much to dislike on it because it has lots of CGI and action plus Pine's acting is superb. "
- "Wonder Woman was probably one of the best if not the best DC movies ever. Gal Gadot did an outstanding job in her role and the action scenes were well directed. 100% go out and watch this movie if you have not already as it is one of the best superhero movies and has a great script. The main characters in this movie are not one dimensional by any means and the movie discusses many underlying issues about the equality of woman and the tragedies of war. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the biggest superhero buff out there but I have to say that "Wonder Women" exceeded my expectations. It was different from all the other DC movies I've seen. Of course there was an element of "I am woman hear me roar" when it came to seeing Wonder Women literally punch a military truck across the city square but it wasn't just the fact that Wonder Women is a tall superhero amazon from an Amazonian island but I love the fact that she the creators of the film humanized her and made her relatable. This film was actioned pact and had a really good storyline. Whatever your a DC fan or just looking for a good action film "Wonder Woman" won't let you down."
- #8 of 13
in What are the best DC movies
- "I've been a DC fan ever since. Compared to previous DC movies, Wonder Woman is one of the film which I really cared about the characters. It was everything I expected from DC. I enjoyed this film throughout, no dull moments. It's just a sad ending that Wonder Women didn't get to keep her love interest."
- #14 of 20
in What are the best summer movies"This is a fun and very exciting film for all ages to enjoy. I seen it with my brother and niece and we all had a blast! The characters are top notch and the acting is just so well done. This is highly recommended from me. One of the best of the year."