This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android Emulators for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives for BlueStacks Android emulatorRead user opinions
in What are the best Android OS for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Tools to develop Android appsRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to play Fire Emblem Heroes on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to use Tubemate on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to develop an appRead user opinions
in What are the best Tools I need for using Youtube Kids on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best online Android emulatorsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to run Android apps on Windows 10Read user opinions
in What are the best Ways to use Shazam on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to use snapseed on pcRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to play Pokémon Go on PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Genymotion
- "If you are looking for a easy to use, easy to set up emulator that will meet all of your needs, this is the best there is. Very easy to figure out and easy to use. Takes about 30 seconds to set up and your have full control. Great app."
- "Genymotion is the best android operating system for pc to use while debugging and testing android applications. It consumes less computer resourses and avails many real android devices to a developer."
- "I have been looking into App development and Genymotion caught my eye because of its free version. There are a lot of free features that are pretty useful and very easy to use. You can upgrade if you want, but don't have to."
- "I use Genymotion to test my apps on other programs. It is super useful so that I don't have to have or install each and every service to see how it interacts with my own designs. The program covers everything, even GPS locations! Highly recommend for those that design apps. "
- "I'm so happy that they have a free version! I'm gonna start playing Pokemon Go on my PC now""Not that popular a few years ago, but it's starting to get better with updates and the software itself is getting attention in the online community, so i recommend that you give this a shot for playing GO, worked well for me."