This solution is ranked
in What are the best frameworks for gamificationRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to start a businessRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for subscription businesses to acquire customersRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for writing a business planRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for coming up with business ideasRead user opinions
in What are the best Things you should do if you want to grow your online businessRead user opinions
What the community says about Gamification Design Framework
- "I did not even know what a framework for gamification means before the topic had been introduced to me. After checking the solution, now, I have an idea what it is and the solution looks very decent and very interesting, even for someone who has no idea about it. I will check the solution in details later."
- "Gamifcation Design Framework is a design framework help point you to a solution to your problems in business. It is well thought out and has catchy graphics to help drive home the point. It isn't the only thing you need to start a business but it is a nice tool to use a part of a total plan. It fits the topic."
- "Gamification Design Framework is an excellent resource for designers to develop a plan for efficiently engaging their clients and audiences with their work. The framework outlines simple steps that are often overlooked that will lead to fast growth."
- "This is one method of writing a business plan. I've dabbled with it a bit but I don't think I'll be using it. I prefer something down to earth and not new age psychology. "
- "I wanted to turn my passions into a business. I feel like I would make a great business owner and just needed something to help get me started. I searched for the best resource for coming up with business ideas and somehow stumbled upon the Gamification Design Framework. A revolutionary model developed by Andrzej Marczewksi, this was exactly what I needed to jumpstart my career. It provides three main concepts (defining, designing and building, and refining) that will be sure to help any future entrepreneur. "
- ""Gamification" has become one of those trendy terms in business, driving everything from video games themselves to social media. The Gamification Design Framework thinks about the gamification process as occurring in three phases. I'm not convinced that my online business selling artsy t-shirts relies heavily on the gamification model. But the model could be useful in thinking about encouraging consumer engagement. ""This is a really neat tool because it covers both what the client wants and what they need, which can sometimes be very different things. It's a little difficult to understand how to use, but, if you can sink your teeth into it, it's very complex and has iterative steps to consider as you build your solution."