This solution is ranked
in What are the best cell phone glovesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphone glovesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glovesRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen glovesRead user opinions
in What are the best tech touch glovesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone glovesRead user opinions
in What are the best men's touchscreen glovesRead user opinions
What the community says about LETHMIK Unisex Non-Slip Touchscreen Gloves
- "I love the looks of the LETHMIK gloves and the fact that both my hubby or I can use them when we are outside. I also love the wool-lining since it allows my hands to stay warm in the elements. The non slip and ability to use a touchscreen are also great since I don't like having to take off gloves to use my phone."
- "LETHMIK Mens&Womens Non-Slip Touchscreen Gloves are wool-lined gloves that have touch-conducive fingertips. The palms have nonslip grip so you don't drop your electric devices. They look very nice and for 10 dollars they are a steal. These fit the topic perfectly."
- "These gloves keep your hands warm, but for me that was about it. I used them when I went walking this winter when it was about 20 degrees out and the tips on the gloves only worked about half the time. Also, when it's snowing out you may as well not even try to use them. Thumbs down for me!"
- "I live in a very cold area and so in winter gloves are a must to keep warm. I also use my devices all the time and so it was important for me to have a set of gloves that kept my hands, but also allow easy access to my touchscreen devices. These gloves by Lethmik are the perfect solution to my winter woes. These gloves are comfortable and don't itch like other styles of this type of gloves I have tried in the past. I am able to swipe and use my cell phone and tablet with ease and the non-slip grip is an extra bonus. I am rather clumsy, so this extra bit of protection for my devices is a plus for me and means I won't need to replace expensive devices as frequently due to my fumbling butterfinger hands. "
- "Sometimes it's difficult to find affordable, stylish gloves that you can use on your tech! (Especially ones that actually work!) However, these LETHMIK gloves worked so well for me! At less than $10 a pair, these gloves work well on your iPhone, plus are pretty stylish! They have tiny silicone dots all over the fingers, which help you not only hold onto your iPhone, but also keep it from slipping when it's snowy outside!"
- "These gloves work but are otherwise very basic. They are in expensive and that is apparent from the low quality material the gloves itself is made from. The gloves do work with my smartphone so that part is excellent, but I would pay a couple more dollars for a higher quality glove. If it gets really cold these will not stand up to much wind, and definitely are not waterproof in any way. ""These gloves are nice and warm, while serving the intended purpose. They make it easier to keep your hands warm in the winter while not losing the ability to use one's phone effectively. You do have to be sure that your fingers stay snug in the tips of the gloves or you will not be able to fully use your phone. Overall, they are pretty good."