This solution is ranked
in What are the best frameworks for gamificationRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for subscription businesses to acquire customersRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for writing a business planRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to start a businessRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for coming up with business ideasRead user opinions
in What are the best Things you should do if you want to grow your online businessRead user opinions
What the community says about Octalysis
- "If you're like me you're relatively new to gamification. Well, if you're interested in human-focused design, I can heartily recommend Octalysis! This framework, while new to me, has helped me achieve a far better grasp of all the human elements in everything I do. I now feel adept at recognizing and transferring human elements like meaning, feelings, motivations into everything I do and work with. Octalysis was written by someone who really knows his stuff and I can't recommend it highly enough. If you're like me and want to bring/put the human element into your life and work, octalysis is the way to go."
- "I dont believe this has anything to do with subscription business to acquire customers. The website looks complicated and confusing."
- "Yu-kai Chou has created a framework around what he calls the "8 Core Drives of Gamification." The result, Octalysis, thinks about the motivation of customers or users in terms of each of those 8 core drives. Not every business is going to be run effectively on this model, and there are aspects of a business play that Octalysis does not really touch on. Still, this is a useful piece of a larger business plan, and a helpful exercise for entrepreneurs and managers. "
- "I learned everything I need about starting my own business from "Octalysis." It's written very well so I could understand everything I need! It's written very clearly and perfectly reasonable."
- "As much as I really like the idea of gamifying business progress I just cannot take this framework seriously. It's so clearly written with only buzzwords that any real advice is completely impossible to find. Plus it really does not help that halfway through this list losing the point of what it's trying to do and instead folds back into itself making me wonder if there was any organization here. "
- "This is a great infographic for growing your business. I used it when I started up my online business last year. I will say that it's for seasoned business professionals and advanced users, not for newbies. "