This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lisk alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best Nano alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best Cardano alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best Qtum alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best ICON alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bitcoin Gold alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best Ethereum Classic alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best Altcoins to investRead user opinions
in What are the best cryptocurrenciesRead user opinions
What the community says about OmiseGO
- "I needed a good Nano alternative. I found OmiseGO, which is a digital currency and public Ethereum-based financial technology. It's pretty easy to use and I haven't had any issues with it. The website is very informative; it tells you everything you need to know about the currency and how best to use it. I strongly recommend this for people interested in digital currency and looking for a Nano alternative."
- " For an ethereum-based financial technology you need a wallet and this is a good idea. It is peer to peer and live which means you can trade in real time. If you use ethereum this should be a good go to alternative if nothing else is available. I found it was easy to use and very intuitive."
- "Overall, this seems like a solid way to keep track of finances and I do like how the website seems to be user-friendly for anyone wanting to know more about the program. That being said, my one suggestion would be to add certified reviews from users that way an interested person can get an idea of what to expect. "
- "It's hard to know which cryptocurrency to go with these days, considering how many are out there. I had read a bit about Ethereum and was intrigued, but I opted for OmiseGO instead. I found their services so easy to use. Even a noob like me could figure it out!"
- "I am sure you have heard of bitcoins before and more specific Etherium coins. This is the payment platform for that. The technology is a little new so not everyone might know exactly what it is but if you own coins this is the tech you will want to use . Its basically a decentralized bank if you want to make it simpler""Although I have temporarily shied away from cryptocurrency until things correct themselves, this is one that i am keeping an eye on. It has enough potential to go somewhere with out being past its peak like bitcoin."