This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lisk alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best NEM alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bitcoin Gold alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best Qtum alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best VeChain alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best ICON alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best cryptocurrenciesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bitcoin alternativesRead user opinions
What the community says about RaiBlocks (Nano)
- "Nano looks similar to Bitcoin in that there is a maximum supply. I love the zero fees (which few cryptocurrency exchanges have that I find, if any). I wanted to switch after hearing fears of security breaches for other cryptos like Lisk and overall this cryptocurrency does its job. A major downside is that fewer places accept it which is why I'm giving it a lower rating."
- "This is a great NEM alternative as you can download it as an app on Android or IOS platforms. It's also available for download on a desktop in multiple platforms. There are no fees associated with transactions which is really a plus and the transactions are very fast. I feel my data is very secure using Nano and it's very easy to use."
- "Here I found an interesting open source place for trading cryptocurrency. It has an app for your phone which is convenient when you are out and about. It is easy to use and transactions are instant. Interesting that it had no fees when I used it. Good alternative in the cryptocurrency market when you need a wallet."
- "Digital currency is all the rage right now, right? With bitcoin, etc. I gave RaiBlock's a shot and was pretty impressed. It has instant transactions and there's literally NO fee's! Not to mention they have their own apps that will make using the program easier."
- "I was looking for a new cryptocurrency to invest in and I found Nano. The day over day price feels fairly stable, and the daily market volume is sufficient to enable any reasonably sized transaction without worrying about the micro-crypto problems with some other lesser known currencies."