This solution is ranked
in What are the best IDE for Node.jsRead user opinions
in What are the best lightweight IDE for JavaRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile app buildersRead user opinions
in What are the best IDEs for GroovyRead user opinions
in What are the best IDEs for Android development in JavaRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for Android developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best software for creating apps in a PCRead user opinions
in What are the best IDE for JavaRead user opinions
in What are the best Tools to develop Android appsRead user opinions
in What are the best cross-platform productivity toolsRead user opinions
What the community says about IntelliJ IDEA
- "IntelliJ IDEA has helped me so much when developing (and not just for Node.js). It helps me be more productive when writing code. The tools that it provides ensures that I'm not wasting my time looking into the small details of code and can instead focus on the big picture."
- "As a developer, I'm constantly on the lookout for new ways to maximize my efficiency and productivity. Getting a newer IDE for Java to make my programming easier and flow better was a priority. That's where IntelliJ came in, with the perfect solution. Fantastic Ui, easy to use, what else could I ask for?""To be fair, IDEs are not made for lightweight use but intellij works for me. Eclipise is a bit bulky for me. It gives me the integration of frameworks and plug-ins for java development. Overall, IntelliJ is good. ""I am not a coder by no means, so one of the things that I really liked about this was the coding assistant. I also love the UI. Most other products like this are janky and unintuitive. "
- "I was looking for something to help speed my work proficiency up while working with Groovy. A buddy suggested I look into IntelliJ IDEA. After a couple runs with it, I can say that it does help. I like that it works with multiple frameworks. ""If you are looking to increase developer productivity, IntelliJ IDEA is a tool you must check out. The ease of use for the tool and the static code analysis helps the computer software developers do their job better for sure."
- "This is a very interesting developer tool that is used to perform many functions including code analysis and ergonomic designs that enhances productivity and makes it more enjoyable. I particularly like the fact that it makes my work easy and more enjoyable when working on tough projects."
- "IntelliJ IDEA is a complete tool for any Android developer. I also like how flexible the payment plans are. I know paying annually will save me money, but I can only pay on a monthly basis right now. It's just perfect for me right now! Bonus tip for aspiring programmers - you can apply for a free IntelliJ student or faculty license. :)"
- "IntelliJ IDEA is one of the best softwares for creating apps on a PC. This has been one of the most powerful tools I have come across. It's easy to set up, simple to use, and has a great interface overall. It also supports a lot of languages and frameworks, which really comes in handy. ""I am a novice app designer and needed something to get me started. IntelliJ IDEA gave me an awesome set of tools. I really like all of the hotkey plugins. With help from IntelliJ IDEA I was able to launch my app.""An ok application that needs some work to be practical in the real world of APP development. The controls are clunky and menus are not laid out very well. It has potential, but not in this iteration."
- "IntelliJ IDE is a great tool to use when writing codes. It offers you helpful tips along the way and overall makes the process much smoother for you by offering an array of tools and "smart" tools to assist in completion of codes or offer helpful advice. ""Intuitive code completion and analysis. The UML designer is also useful""This is the best IDE on the market if you want to start programming with JAVA. It pretty much does the program itself! I has smart technology that can predict what are you are trying to type based on what is previously in the program.""Having used IntelliJ IDEA for 2 weeks now, I have seen a tremendous increase in my workflow productivity. There are tools unique to this software that must be checked out!"
- "I program using the JVM Platform and IntelliJ IDEA is the best IDE for my use. It has all the tools I need and runs swiftly when I code"
- "I tried IntelliJ IDEA, a IDE for JVM, after a friend of mine suggested it to me. I had some problems while configuring it in the start, but then it worked great and smoothly. I suggest the use of this tool to everyone that particularly need to support lot of languages and frameworks.""IntelliJ IDEA is not really cross-platform. It's generally an IDE for Java, with some extensions that allow it to be used on Android. I don't really feel this solves the problem of cross-platform development although it could be argued it does more than just Java and android."