This solution is ranked
in What are the best accessories for iPhone 8+Read user opinions
in What are the best 12000mah power banks for smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the fastest charging power banks and wall chargersRead user opinions
in What are the best portable power banks for travelRead user opinions
in What are the best power banks for your deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best high capacity power banksRead user opinions
in What are the best portable wireless charging stationsRead user opinions
in What are the best power banks for Pokemon GoRead user opinions
in What are the best power banks for iPhonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 10400mAh power banks for smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best portable battery chargersRead user opinions
in What are the best USB fansRead user opinions
in What are the best power banks for the Nexus 6PRead user opinions
What the community says about Anker PowerCore 10000
- "This is a great product for the Iphone. With today's phones you run out of battery juice quick with all the features on them. With this device you're able to keep your phone charged on the go. The sleek design and weight allows this to be carried in your everyday carry with limited problems."
- "Love that this charge is so small(just about 4 x 2 inches) and it works with all the newer smartphones. It's one of the more compact power banks I found while looking for a good one. Plus, it's only like $25. The last thing you want is to feel tied to a wall outlet with your phone and this makes sure you won't run out of power anytime soon! Super fast charger too!"
- "After my last power bank bit the dust after only a few hours of use I was about to give up on the idea of power banks all together. A friend of mine let me borrow their Anker PowerCore 10000 to get through a meeting and I was very impressed. I asked them to let me use it the rest of the day so that I could see how it held up. I ended up buying one that night!"
- "I still can't believe it for the price that I can charge my phone three times with this! This is an important part of emergency preparedness for me - download maps and other things that can stay on your phone in case the service goes out, be able to charge your phone and you're good to go. The other batteries I've tried are at best good for keeping my phone from totally shutting off."
- "This thing is an absolute lifesaver, if you use your phone as much as I do then you know that sometimes you will run out of your charge when you need it the most. As soon as I bought this thing that all stopped, I never have to worry about it anymore, it's light and portable and chrages my iphone really quickly. I hear it works on other devices too but all I've used it for is my iphone and I love it."
- "The power bank takes around five hours to fully charge. That’s a relatively long time, but I’m always in a situation where I can power it overnight before it runs out. It has three little lights that indicate how much power is left. I’ve only ever drained it once on a 3-day hike where I listened to books all day and watched downloaded TV shows at night. Overall, I think this is a very competitive device on the market. "
- " like this portable charger so much I purchased four more for my husband and our daughters. I use mine daily at home and on the go. It's an unfailing boss of a power bank. It charges itself and my phone super fast. It's compact and lightweight making it perfect for travel. It's modest looking, but it's wonderful. Unfortunately, the cable needs improvement. In less than six months three of us have replaced our broken micro usb cables."
- #10 of 12
in What are the best USB fans