This solution is ranked
in What are the best Anne Winters movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Devin Druid movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Dylan Minnette movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Ross Butler movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Christian Navarro movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Timothy Granaderos movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Miles Heizer movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sosie Bacon movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Justin Prentice movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Alisha Boe movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Katherine Langford movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Brandon Flynn movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix originalsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows based on booksRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows with gay actorsRead user opinions
in What are the best teen shows to watch after EuphoriaRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV seriesRead user opinions
What the community says about 13 Reasons Why
- AnonymousWritten on June 15, 2018"First of all, I hated Anne Winters as Chloe Rice in the 13 Reasons Why as she portrays the role of Bryce Cass' girlfriend. But then again I liked her acting on the series. TBH, i was unfamiliar of her well, i do not know any of her works but she was good in her performance in the series. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 15, 2018"Hands down to Devin for accurately portraying that delicate scene when his character as Tyler in 13 Reasons Why was sexually assaulted. This showed that rape is not limited to women, but to men also. Amazing acting."
- AnonymousWritten on June 15, 2018"I don't understand why they even make me doubtful of being a good friend to my fellas. The narrative basically blames anyone because they didn't care. The scarier part is what if it triggers also other people after? Have they ever thought of that?"AnonymousWritten on June 14, 2018"This is a good series that is currently running on netflix in it's second season. It is about a high school student that committed suicide, and how it effects her friends."
- AnonymousWritten on June 15, 2018"This is so depressing that I wouldn't recommend it for all people to watch. They could've put a warning for this show. BECAUSE IT CAN BE TRIGGER TO ANYONE!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 18, 2018"This series shows how much little things can affect a person. It teaches us to be sensitive and not to be rude, and it's a great show for those who love to inflict pain and bully others so that they may realize the consequences of their actions. Warning however, that those who are already suffering from depression and are have suicidal thoughts should not watch this as it may be triggering. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 5, 2018"I love to see a good Netflix show. I also love the acting by Timothy Granaderos. 13 Reasons Why helped fill that need. This was a great show that really touched on the human emotion and spirit. I enjoyed almost every minute of the series."
- AnonymousWritten on June 16, 2018"I haaaated Miles' character, Alex, at first but by the end of the first season, I was so worried for him. I think this rollercoaster of emotions is a testament to how good of an actor Miles really is."
- AnonymousWritten on June 18, 2018"So much better than Riverdale. This actually delivers a lesson about our impact on others and how small things can change someone's life. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 14, 2018"After a teenage girl's perplexing suicide, a classmate receives a series of tapes that unravel the mystery of her tragic choice."AnonymousWritten on June 15, 2018"I don't know what else to say about this show. It is really offensive and not a good eye-opening."
- AnonymousWritten on June 18, 2018"Alisha Boe is a really gorgeous girl and she definitely proves in this series that she can ACT! Her role as Jessica here really helps highlight her acting abilities, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well she is able to pull off her role and still seem like a real person with real issues. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 18, 2018"Katherine really encaptures the pain and the seclusion in Hannah Baker's face. I understood why the producers and the casters chose this kid to play her character. Such powerful face!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 15, 2018"I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON!!!!!!! Brandon is soooooooo good as Justin, he deserves an award! I wish i could watch more of him :(((("
- AnonymousWritten on August 14, 2017"13 Reasons Why is a very intense show that highlights the act of suicide. It is a very dramatic show that can be disturbing to some viewers that will take you on an emotional roller coaster. The plot and acting is second to none and was one of the best shows I have seen in a long time. "AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"13 Reasons Why is one of Netflix's newer offering aimed at the younger crowd. It creates a story around a young girl that committed suicide and the impact it had on all around her. 13 Reasons Why is both impactful and popular. It's a must-see for an audience of all ages. "AnonymousWritten on March 31, 2017"Looks to be a really good series where you don't quite know what to expect but you are wanting to know the answers. It feels like I'm going to get an inside view of how things progressed into a life-taking decision being made. "AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"For those interested in the morbid and darker side of dramas, 13 Reasons Why is thought-provoking, and engaging tale of teen suicides that will keep you watching until the end. Not for everyone, but definitely well-written."
- AnonymousWritten on July 3, 2018"Although it started out as a controversial series I loved the book and the story itself simply because it has the pain of what its like if you feel hopeless and alone in the world."
- AnonymousWritten on July 5, 2018"I really don't like the narrative of the show but I like that they showcase the reality of being gay in a teenage life. So much respect for this show."
- AnonymousWritten on August 6, 2019"Tbh I hate 13RW's portrayal of mental health but I still am gonna continue watching it anyway just to see how it all ends."
- #17 of 26
in What are the best Netflix showsAnonymousWritten on January 16, 2017"How do you stretch out one book into a series and keep it fresh? The answer is, you don't. This is just another "teen angst" drama with a suicide thrown in. The one bright spot is that the cast is talented although wasted on this project. There are so many dramas like this out there that are so much better without the negative message that this one brings. Encourage your teens to watch one of those."AnonymousWritten on September 29, 2017"A passive-aggressive, implausibly meandering, poorly written and awkwardly acted effort that is mainly about miscommunication, delivering no more wisdom or insight about depression, bullying, and suicide than one of those old “ABC Afterschool Specials” people now mock for being so corny."AnonymousWritten on June 18, 2017"One of the better shows on netflix is this show. If your looking for something to watch that keeps your attention and wanting to see more, you gotta check this show out. "
- #26 of 38
in What are the best TV seriesAnonymousWritten on April 16, 2018"I find this series (and the book that inspired it) disturbing, yet gripping. The characters are easy to relate to. The series does seem to romanticize suicide, so I think this is a program that suggestible teens should watch with someone who is more mature and can talk about some of these issues. It could open up a lot of discussions. "AnonymousWritten on April 25, 2018"13 Reasons Why is a wonderfully dark television show. My wife and I binge-watched the entire series in a couple of days and were left wanting more. I would have to say that it is the best TV series that Netflix offers by far. Please give it a try."