This solution is ranked
in What are the best Anne Winters movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Devin Druid movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Dylan Minnette movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Ross Butler movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Christian Navarro movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Timothy Granaderos movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sosie Bacon movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Miles Heizer movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Justin Prentice movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Alisha Boe movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Katherine Langford movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Brandon Flynn movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix originalsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows based on booksRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows with gay actorsRead user opinions
in What are the best teen shows to watch after EuphoriaRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV seriesRead user opinions
What the community says about 13 Reasons Why
- "First of all, I hated Anne Winters as Chloe Rice in the 13 Reasons Why as she portrays the role of Bryce Cass' girlfriend. But then again I liked her acting on the series. TBH, i was unfamiliar of her well, i do not know any of her works but she was good in her performance in the series. "
- "I don't understand why they even make me doubtful of being a good friend to my fellas. The narrative basically blames anyone because they didn't care. The scarier part is what if it triggers also other people after? Have they ever thought of that?"
- "This series shows how much little things can affect a person. It teaches us to be sensitive and not to be rude, and it's a great show for those who love to inflict pain and bully others so that they may realize the consequences of their actions. Warning however, that those who are already suffering from depression and are have suicidal thoughts should not watch this as it may be triggering. "
- "After a teenage girl's perplexing suicide, a classmate receives a series of tapes that unravel the mystery of her tragic choice."
- "Alisha Boe is a really gorgeous girl and she definitely proves in this series that she can ACT! Her role as Jessica here really helps highlight her acting abilities, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well she is able to pull off her role and still seem like a real person with real issues. "
- "13 Reasons Why is a very intense show that highlights the act of suicide. It is a very dramatic show that can be disturbing to some viewers that will take you on an emotional roller coaster. The plot and acting is second to none and was one of the best shows I have seen in a long time. ""13 Reasons Why is one of Netflix's newer offering aimed at the younger crowd. It creates a story around a young girl that committed suicide and the impact it had on all around her. 13 Reasons Why is both impactful and popular. It's a must-see for an audience of all ages. ""Looks to be a really good series where you don't quite know what to expect but you are wanting to know the answers. It feels like I'm going to get an inside view of how things progressed into a life-taking decision being made. "
- #17 of 24
in What are the best Netflix shows"How do you stretch out one book into a series and keep it fresh? The answer is, you don't. This is just another "teen angst" drama with a suicide thrown in. The one bright spot is that the cast is talented although wasted on this project. There are so many dramas like this out there that are so much better without the negative message that this one brings. Encourage your teens to watch one of those.""A passive-aggressive, implausibly meandering, poorly written and awkwardly acted effort that is mainly about miscommunication, delivering no more wisdom or insight about depression, bullying, and suicide than one of those old “ABC Afterschool Specials” people now mock for being so corny."
- #26 of 37
in What are the best TV series"I find this series (and the book that inspired it) disturbing, yet gripping. The characters are easy to relate to. The series does seem to romanticize suicide, so I think this is a program that suggestible teens should watch with someone who is more mature and can talk about some of these issues. It could open up a lot of discussions. "