This solution is ranked
in What are the best Cartoon Network showsRead user opinions
in What are the best cartoonsRead user opinions
in What are the best kids TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Alia Shawkat movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best shows like Rick and MortyRead user opinions
in What are the best shows to watch if you love Gravity FallsRead user opinions
in What are the best animated shows for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best shows on HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best shows and movies to watch for free in Sling right nowRead user opinions
in What are the best TV Shows for kidsRead user opinions
What the community says about Adventure Time
- AnonymousWritten on June 20, 2018"Yayyy, I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME!!! I'm so glad this made it to the top 3 rank! I love this show because I easily fell in love with all of the characters! Every episode excites me and makes me wait for the new songs they will introduce. "
- #1 of 20
in What are the best cartoonsAnonymousWritten on January 18, 2018"Adventure Time is the funniest, most creative cartoon currently on television. I couldn't understand why everyone was talking about the show until I finally began watching it myself. Now I know why."
- AnonymousWritten on May 13, 2018"Who doesn't love adventure time? This is one of the coolest shows I have seen in a long time. A boy and his dog can solve any problem."
- AnonymousWritten on July 17, 2018"This is my son's favourite show and I didn't know that Alia is part of this cartoon network series. Just heard from a friend that she played the Charlie /Betsy voice in the series. Anyways, it has lessons to learn and it's ideal for kids like my son to watch especially that Finn and his brother and bestfriend are good role models!"
- AnonymousWritten on September 6, 2019"Adventure Time has more than 250 episodes and i think binge-watching this series would take your time while waiting for the new season of Rick and Morty. "
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on June 22, 2018"I love the way this show is set and the subtle way they tell their subliminal jokes. It's subtle enough to not be understood by its younger audience, but obvious enough to make the adults roll on the floor laughing. This show is weird, but in a good way. A lil ole weirdness in everyone's lives is good"
- AnonymousWritten on January 24, 2019"Back when i was in my childhood days, Adventure Time is my favorite show i remember i watch this on Cartoon Network eh. Now that i am old though i still watch it on Hulu. I even recommend it to my nieces and nephews to watch this. Come on this is an old show but this is one of the best shows on Hulu that 90s kids should watch"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"Adventure Time is definitely a great television show for children, and everything you could want to watch with them. I personally heavily enjoy watching Finn and Jake with my son, and even find myself laughing a lot of the time also. It's easily accessible too, with 8 seasons being ready to stream on Hulu. Perfect for fall viewing!"AnonymousWritten on August 2, 2017"Adventure Time is a great show for kids and adults alike. On the surface, it looks like a kids show but also has elements and themes that only adults will understand. It's one of the highest rated cartoons ever and is both funny and meaningful. "AnonymousWritten on July 6, 2017"My kid introduced me to Adventure Time a few years ago. He'd been watching it for months and I'd kind of ignored it. When I was laid up one day with a bad back and nothing to do, I really paid attention to the show. It's absolutely delightful."