This solution is ranked
in What are the best military TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best war TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best war movies/TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best shows on Amazon Prime VideoRead user opinions
in What are the best Emmy-winning seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best Tom Hardy movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best HBO ShowsRead user opinions
in What are the best series to binge watchRead user opinions
in What are the best war moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Band of Brothers
- AnonymousWritten on May 18, 2018"HBO always has great programming, and the military miniseries Band of Brothers is another example of the quality content that HBO releases. I normally am not a fan of military TV shows but this show was an exception. It's easy to understand why this show won so many rewards. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 11, 2018"This is a great series! What a heart felt story! This is a must watch! "
- AnonymousWritten on May 14, 2018"This is a great TV show. It has interesting characters and an interesting story line."
- AnonymousWritten on May 18, 2017"If you're looking for something to binge watch on Amazon prime, and are tired of the mindless comedies and overly done medical shoes, Band of Brothers is the perfect solution. You'll get hooked, and by the end of the first season, you'll consider calling into work to keep watching season 2."AnonymousWritten on May 7, 2017"Band of Brothers is an amazing miniseries about World Ward II! The fact that it's on Amazon Prime and it's for free made it even better!"AnonymousWritten on February 8, 2017"I think it is the best group and also available on Amazon. Ratting also 9.5 "
- AnonymousWritten on May 13, 2018"Band of Brothers brings to the screen true stories of the military elite from WWII. It's intense and emotional and delivers just a sliver of insight into the horrors and difficulties of war, and the struggles that soldiers go through in the process. The story of sacrifice for the greater good gets shown through the lives of the men serving in the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment E - or "Easy Company" - and drives home just how dark things can get before the dawn. "
- AnonymousWritten on July 13, 2018"Tom hardy was only in a couple of episodes in BoB but boy, he was good. He looks so young in it, I was surprised when I rewlized it was Tom. I think it was one of his first roles, if not actually the first."
- #10 of 15
in What are the best HBO ShowsAnonymousWritten on December 11, 2019"Greatest HBO series ever! Probably only Game of Thrones is better"
- AnonymousWritten on April 21, 2018"Band of Brothers is fantastic! If you have never watched it it is definitely worth taking the time to binge!"
- #12 of 19
in What are the best war moviesAnonymousWritten on December 18, 2018"This ain't a movie but rather a mini-series. Rarely will you find a tv-series that will leave an imprint. Great world war ii film!!!!"