This solution is ranked
in What are the best steampunk animeRead user opinions
in What are the top military animeRead user opinions
in What are the best English dubbed anime of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy animeRead user opinions
in What are the best anime for 12 to 16 years-oldRead user opinions
in What are the best anime that will leave you in tearsRead user opinions
in What are the best action animeRead user opinions
in What are the best anime on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Adult Swim showsRead user opinions
in What are the best anime shows on CrunchyrollRead user opinions
in What are the best shounen animeRead user opinions
in What are the best dark animeRead user opinions
in What are the best anime to watch after Naruto ShippudenRead user opinions
in What are the best Death Note alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best animeRead user opinions
What the community says about Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- AnonymousWritten on September 28, 2017"Fullmetal Alchemist is a great anime. I'm not entirely sure that it's really steampunk though. It's definitely not the best steampunk anime out there either, even if it is steampunk. Futuristic? Yes. Steampunk? Probably not. "AnonymousWritten on January 25, 2017"Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is like the go to source for steam punk. The world in the anime is so richly built on a steampunk foundation that is glorious to behold!"AnonymousWritten on July 4, 2017"This is many people's favorite anime. An action packed story about two brothers facing the worlds evils."
- AnonymousWritten on September 2, 2019"Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is one of my favorite anime of all time! Okay scratch that this is a military anime. What I like about this is that this is more similar with the manga. So far this is the only anime adaptation that i have watched that is very similar to the manga. "
- AnonymousWritten on April 27, 2018"One of my favorite series of any genre, Fullmetal Alchemist is a great story of adventure, coming of age, brotherhood, and fantasy. While the title is changed, this is the Fullmetal Alchemist as it was originally intended to be. The original show differed from the original story as it was not complete when animation began. This story covers some of the first series in the beginning, but soon develops into the story it was meant to be. Vastly better in story, character, and conclusion, I cannot recommend this adventure enough."
- AnonymousWritten on August 8, 2018"If i will describe this anime the words that i will be using are beautiful, disturbing and brilliant. I was 12 when i watched it for the first time and they say it isn't fit for the younger audience but I didn't find it that disturbing. Until now I try to binge watch it whenever i have time. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 21, 2018"FYI this is the sequel of the Fullmetal Alchemist. I love everything about this anime from the characters, animation, music, and engaging story that the first time I watched this I was immediately drawn into it. Each episode will leavce you laughing and crying. "
- AnonymousWritten on December 18, 2019"Super heartbreaking and sad anime! I just pity Alphonse so bad.. I actually cried because of how sad this anime was"
- AnonymousWritten on June 19, 2019"That somewhat convoluted first adaptation aside, this is one series that those looking for a great action anime should check out. It truly is quite a ride from start to finish. A masterpiece."AnonymousWritten on March 15, 2019"People had some issues with the original iteration of this show for the inconsistencies in its story and presentation. Brotherhood is a much better adaptation and a lot more faithful to the original manga."AnonymousWritten on April 11, 2017"This is one of the best anime series available! With the English dub it is perfect for American fans. I really enjoyed watching all of the episodes and with the amazing story line it was hard to stop watching once I started. This really helped me conquer those moments of boredom."AnonymousWritten on August 10, 2018"Man this anime is so lit. The twists really twisted my heart to pieces. The live action is a flop tho. Nothing can really replicate the anime so well in the live action."AnonymousWritten on February 5, 2017"Again, Amazon is an amazing resource to find those hard to find anime title such as FMA. I highly recommend this over and over again to anyone looking for anime dvds."AnonymousWritten on May 5, 2017"This is a great collection of action anime. The entire series is included in this one set. "AnonymousWritten on March 19, 2018"idk why dragon ball super isnt no1 its like, the best anime ever!"
- AnonymousWritten on November 8, 2019"If you're an anime fan, then you've probably heard of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brother at some or even watched it already. If you haven't yet, you should as it's definitely a must-see and is one of the best anime on Netflix now."
- AnonymousWritten on June 3, 2019"before it getting regularized on toonami, i would stay up all the time just to catch this show. cost me a few hours of sleep but i didnt care. the leaps and bounds of an improvement it was over the 2003 series got me hooked, and even the 2003 series was good so that's saying something!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on August 8, 2018"Graphics are impressive. Although i think Brotherhood's pacing is a little fast compared to the original manga but the plot is still adherent. It was a little fast that i think half a volume of the manga is compressed within a few eps. Anyway, the intriguing factor stays. "
- #6 of 15
in What are the best dark animeAnonymousWritten on February 25, 2019"What would you do to bring back the one you love? What would you give up to have them back? What lengths are you willing to take in order to achieve your ends? Such existential questions are the ones being posed in this show. A must-watch for fans of redemption stories."
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on October 17, 2019"Uhm compared with Death Note, Brotherhood is not as as dark or creepy but I can assure you that it is as good as Death Note for so many reasons. The quality of animation is better and it has a recurring theme of religion and science. It's worthwhile!"
- #25 of 85
in What are the best animeAnonymousWritten on November 3, 2017"This is a great contender for best anime. It's surprisingly dark, brooding, has a great story and well developed characters. Overall a great ride. Be aware, Brotherhood is actually the second adaptation of the anime, the first being made before the manga was finished, so Brotherhood has a much better ending thats fully fleshed out and quite enjoyable. "AnonymousWritten on January 15, 2018"This was the series that got me into magic. Most people like the inferior Harry Potter series, but this is the real deal. It also stays true to the original Manga, which the original show didn't! It might not be the best anime series of all time, but it's really pretty gosh darn good!"AnonymousWritten on March 7, 2019"Highly recommending that u watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on Amazon Prime now. What i like about this story is that it tells a tale of hope, perils of war and the two brothers williging to go for each other. "