This solution is ranked
in What are the best steampunk animeRead user opinions
in What are the top military animeRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy animeRead user opinions
in What are the best English dubbed anime of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best anime for 12 to 16 years-oldRead user opinions
in What are the best action animeRead user opinions
in What are the best Adult Swim showsRead user opinions
in What are the best shounen animeRead user opinions
in What are the best dark animeRead user opinions
in What are the best animeRead user opinions
What the community says about Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- "Fullmetal Alchemist is a great anime. I'm not entirely sure that it's really steampunk though. It's definitely not the best steampunk anime out there either, even if it is steampunk. Futuristic? Yes. Steampunk? Probably not. ""Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is like the go to source for steam punk. The world in the anime is so richly built on a steampunk foundation that is glorious to behold!"
- "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is one of my favorite anime of all time! Okay scratch that this is a military anime. What I like about this is that this is more similar with the manga. So far this is the only anime adaptation that i have watched that is very similar to the manga. "
- "If i will describe this anime the words that i will be using are beautiful, disturbing and brilliant. I was 12 when i watched it for the first time and they say it isn't fit for the younger audience but I didn't find it that disturbing. Until now I try to binge watch it whenever i have time. "
- "One of my favorite series of any genre, Fullmetal Alchemist is a great story of adventure, coming of age, brotherhood, and fantasy. While the title is changed, this is the Fullmetal Alchemist as it was originally intended to be. The original show differed from the original story as it was not complete when animation began. This story covers some of the first series in the beginning, but soon develops into the story it was meant to be. Vastly better in story, character, and conclusion, I cannot recommend this adventure enough."
- "FYI this is the sequel of the Fullmetal Alchemist. I love everything about this anime from the characters, animation, music, and engaging story that the first time I watched this I was immediately drawn into it. Each episode will leavce you laughing and crying. "
- "That somewhat convoluted first adaptation aside, this is one series that those looking for a great action anime should check out. It truly is quite a ride from start to finish. A masterpiece.""People had some issues with the original iteration of this show for the inconsistencies in its story and presentation. Brotherhood is a much better adaptation and a lot more faithful to the original manga.""This is one of the best anime series available! With the English dub it is perfect for American fans. I really enjoyed watching all of the episodes and with the amazing story line it was hard to stop watching once I started. This really helped me conquer those moments of boredom.""Man this anime is so lit. The twists really twisted my heart to pieces. The live action is a flop tho. Nothing can really replicate the anime so well in the live action.""Again, Amazon is an amazing resource to find those hard to find anime title such as FMA. I highly recommend this over and over again to anyone looking for anime dvds.""This is a great collection of action anime. The entire series is included in this one set. "
- "before it getting regularized on toonami, i would stay up all the time just to catch this show. cost me a few hours of sleep but i didnt care. the leaps and bounds of an improvement it was over the 2003 series got me hooked, and even the 2003 series was good so that's saying something!"
- "Graphics are impressive. Although i think Brotherhood's pacing is a little fast compared to the original manga but the plot is still adherent. It was a little fast that i think half a volume of the manga is compressed within a few eps. Anyway, the intriguing factor stays. "
- #6 of 10
in What are the best dark anime"What would you do to bring back the one you love? What would you give up to have them back? What lengths are you willing to take in order to achieve your ends? Such existential questions are the ones being posed in this show. A must-watch for fans of redemption stories."
- #25 of 86
in What are the best anime"This is a great contender for best anime. It's surprisingly dark, brooding, has a great story and well developed characters. Overall a great ride. Be aware, Brotherhood is actually the second adaptation of the anime, the first being made before the manga was finished, so Brotherhood has a much better ending thats fully fleshed out and quite enjoyable. ""This was the series that got me into magic. Most people like the inferior Harry Potter series, but this is the real deal. It also stays true to the original Manga, which the original show didn't! It might not be the best anime series of all time, but it's really pretty gosh darn good!"