This solution is ranked
in What are the best TV seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best Medieval TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Nikolaj Coster-Waldau movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Peter Dinklage movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best returning TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Rose Leslie movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best series to binge watchRead user opinions
in What are the best action and adventure TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows everRead user opinions
in What are the best Richard Madden movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Jason Momoa movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Emilia Clarke movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Kit Harington movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sophie Turner movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Maisie Williams movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies or TV shows where the protagonist dies earlyRead user opinions
in What are the best Tobias Menzies movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the top Emmy-winning series of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows based on booksRead user opinions
in What are the best war TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best HBO ShowsRead user opinions
in What are the best Spring 2019 must watch TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Emmy-winning seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best Natalie Dormer movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best shows to binge watchRead user opinions
in What are the best drama TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows with female leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best series you are currently watchingRead user opinions
in What are the best Ed Skrein movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Hannah John-Kamen movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Golden Globe 2018 nominees who should winRead user opinions
in What are the best movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best and most interesting thingsRead user opinions
What the community says about Game of Thrones
- #1 of 37
in What are the best TV series"I had heard all the people talking about this show years ago. First it was the books. "Oh, you have GOT to read these!" I kept putting it off and putting it off. Over Christmas I watched season one. Suddenly season one was finished and I had to see what happens next, so I bought season two. Before I knew it season two was almost over. So I just went and bought the whole set, everything currently available. This isn't just one story. Its several stories all wrapped around each other and whether you intend to or not, you get caught up in them. Each hour-long episode is the fastest hour of your life - they just fly by. Its a fascinating story. I'm not one to watch what everyone else is watching, but this one is as good as everyone says. You'll get hooked, too"
- "I started watching GOT back in 2011. I'm not gonna lie, at first I didn't want to watch it because I'm not used to explicit scenes shown on tv but after my older brother recommended it to me, i GOT hooked (see what i did there), I judged too quickly! the storyline, actors, and cinematography will take you to the world of the characters and even though their are so many subplots, each of them are really interesting to me! I definitely recommend this series to anyone who wants to immerse themselves in adventure and fantasy."
- "i'm totally inlove with GOT!!!! i intentionally did not watch it until after a few episodes because i thought it was just a hype. but when i started watching the episodes, i'm obsessed!!! but it's hard to hate nikolaj character when he is that handsome. OMG!!! "
- "My brother kind of forced me to watch this show and I was rather adamant at first but as I watched the lengthy episodes, I grew fond of the characters and story. My favorite character is Tyrion Lannister and I found out that Peter Dinklage is the actor that plays this iconic character that I will never tire of."
- "TWO EFFIN YEARS!!!! GoT fans including me waited for TWO YEARSSSS to finally watch the last and finale season of Game of Thrones. This is only a six-episode series. I am not complaining though because i read that this will be the most expensive GoT production. CAn't wait for April 15 anymore!!!"
- "One of the best TV shows ever. I have only dived into the first few seasons after so many people have stated how amazing it is. The very beginning with the opening of the show gives you goose bumps all the way to the end of the show. Show one starts out with a major bang, and it has only gotten better. Now if you have a queasy stomach this show may not be for you, as it can get graphic. The story, plot, characters are amazing and you will want to binge if you are just starting the show."
- "Of course, we all know GoT should be on top of this list! Only Jon Snow knows nothing! Us, we all know it! But I have to admit, Jon Snow has gotten too soft and too sad for my taste in the last two seasons. I mean, you're the effing Lord Commander, the King of the North, and probably can make every girl cry, but why do you have to look like you're about to cry everytime you're on screen?"
- "This is her best appearance and role ever! Without this opportunity, Maisie wouldn't have been known to the world as the badass princess/assassin for faceless gods! ""GoT was amazing to watch her grow up...litterally we saw her grow from a child - to the bad-ass she became at the end!!! Then...I saw "Then Came You" with my wife!!! That movie truly shows off her talent as a true actor!! I can't wait to see her in: Two Weeks to Live and The Owners!! Hey - if you read this...would love to see a solo trek of Arya Stark on her journey where GoT ended!"
- "I can't think of a more apt thing for this! It is still a shock to me that they killed off the main character they focused on so early. This is the best solution I've seen."
- "Game of Thrones will change your life forever. Forget what you know about all the other fantasy stories you've read or seen. There have been none as complex or unforgettable as Game of Thrones. The characters are so in depth that by the first episode you will fall in love with them. This show deserves to be the top-Emmy winning series of all time. I doubt any show in this genre will live up to Game of Thrones."
- "This show shows that medieval era politics is no different from ours and is actually better off in that manner. It is pure competition and underhanded tactics actually use tactics and not dirty loopholes and crappy unintellectual responses."
- "I wanted to like Game of Thrones when it was recommended in war tv shows but it just fell flat for me. There are so many characters and almost all of them die. It is just confusing and strange. Not to mention the sheer amount of unnecessary nudity and sex. Focus on the battles!"
- #2 of 14
in What are the best HBO Shows"I know there isn't a single person out there who hasn't heard of Game of Thrones, but I still have to say it. It is one of the greatest shows of all time. Absolutely everyone needs to watch the best HBO show ever created..which is Game of Thrones to be clear.""Ok - from the beginning - this show has it ALL!! Dragons, castles, secrets, love, hate, mysteries, heroes, villains, anti-villains and not to mention some of the most amazing (and some VERY beautiful) actors in it! I'm sad to have seen it end - but they do leave it open for branches with almost all the cast (except for those that died)...even one dragon!!!! C'mon HBO - you can really make something with this!!!! My name is Sandor...really...Sandor....a little better looking than the one in GoT though :P (at least less scars on my face).""Game of Thrones is many things but addicting is a big one, it will take over your life as it has mine. It alone made subscribing to HBO worth it and if you already have HBO you need to watch it now. You really do not know what you are missing."
- "Game of Thrones season 8 is indeed the most awaited returning TV show right now 💪 The fact that this will be Game of Thrones' season finale is really bittersweet. I'm so excited to see who is gonna die who will survive the Night King and who will sit on the Iron Throne ""Game of Thrones season 8 is indeed the most awaited returning TV show right now 💪 The fact that this will be Game of Thrones' season finale is really bittersweet. I'm so excited to see who is gonna die who will survive the Night King and who will sit on the Iron Throne "
- "I love binge-watching a lot of different series, but Game Of Thrones will remain to be my all-time favorite. Everything about this show has me hooked from start to finish. At first, I thought it was dragging but as the story progressed, the character development and plot got a lot better."
- "Games of Thrones is an HBO fantasy program that has many followers. It can be viewed on the HBO site and some episodes are free. These free episodes can be watched to see if one likes the show and then if so, one can get a subscription to HBO to watch all of the episodes. Its final season will begin in 2019."
- "I am a huge GOT fan, and I didn't think that any season would be as good as the first (since duh...Khal Drogo) but this season was just epic. I loved the reunions of characters, and joining of others that had not met prior to this season. This show is so well put together and the build up was perfect. I also just finished the Conquest and Rebellion which was an animated history of Westeros since the conquest of Aegon Targaryen, and I thought it was put together very well. I loved that they used the actors of GOT to narrate the story behind the conquest of each kingdom. A great addition for people who may have not read the books and may be somewhat confused about the background of the show. So all in all, if your looking for a new series to become addicted to, this is the one. Enjoy! ""As many of my friends had seen the Game of Thrones series I was one of the few who had never seen even one episode. I mainly put off seeing it for two reasons. One I didn't think I would enjoy it and Two because I didn't want to get sucked in to a show that would require me watching all the episodes. Well I finally gave in and started watching this drama series. All I can say is wow. I can't believe I waited so long. If you have HBO and are able to watch this you should. I am enjoying watching this series way more than I thought I would."
- "If you have not started watching game of thrones then you need to! My girlfriend and I have watched every episode of the show and absolutely love it. There are so many crazy plot twists that you never see coming. I am so excited for the next season to come out. This show is one of my favorites and I highly recommend everyone at least watch the first season. "