This solution is ranked
in What are the best musical TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows about high schoolRead user opinions
in What are the best LGBT TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best FOX seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best performing arts themed TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best FOX showsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness themed TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best family TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best exercise themed TV showsRead user opinions
What the community says about Glee
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"This show is the best! I love music and love musicals, but finding an actual TV show that contains them is hard. The storylines are so engaging and really make you feel like you are back in highschool. But the music is the real key to this show, it is so well done and just PERFECT"
- AnonymousWritten on May 31, 2018"I'm just reviewing episode 9 at the moment. I liked it. However I do wish it stuck to a single plot the Artie struggle. The other plots could've been episodes all of there own. I'm not going to get into disgrace of thing with Rachel and Finn. The stuff with Sue was interesting. And it worked well with overall plot. The Kurt plot could've and should've waited for few episodes. The Quinn,Finn and Puck thing about Puck being jealous of Quinn's choice should've been saved for another episode as should her bill thing. And she can get job also for few months. I loved when Artie talked to Tina about the accident. Frankly loved all the scenes with Artie but they could've been elaborated if didn't try to cram like 3 or 4 episodes into 1. I am disabled and spent my childhood in and out of wheelchair just how my disablity is. I love mr.shue giving them a taste of it. But he should've said for entire school day save for gym to really make them understand for that week."AnonymousWritten on May 26, 2018"So, this show had such rave reviews and it is a good fun with some great young talent on it. Really glad I have finally started to watch it. I think that Cory Monteith is fantastic, probably my favorite of the cast regulars, so sad that he is gone so young. Some of the shows aren't written all that well but these young people all have great vocals. Guest stars are great (many return, in upcoming seasons as well, I am seeing) and some have recurring roles which is kind of fun. Honestly, I'm a fan of Hamilton so wanted to see what the younger Jonathan Groff did which I finally started to watch Glee. He plays such a bad boy, I love it, naughty! Overall, it's good, not great but the talent is wonderful!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 18, 2018"There aren't many LGBT TV shows out there but Glee is one of them. The acting in the show is phenomenal and the music that they perform is amazing as well."
- AnonymousWritten on April 11, 2019"Lea Michele is wonderful here! She may not be the most spectacular actor out there but her singing prowess is really off the charts. Also, the show features great songs I had never heard of before watching it. My personal favorite is the cast's rendition of True Colors. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 14, 2018"Glee is an amazing show for all ages that people will want to sing along with. It has both drama and fun music, so it is something that all ages can enjoy. It is also relatable to the youth of today."
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"Glee is definitely not a good fitness themed TV show. This is a fun show with tons of music, and it's really all about the music."
- AnonymousWritten on May 20, 2018"Great solution! Glee is a great show to watch with your children. It touches on some of the common difficulties of high school while keeping the content light. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 16, 2018"This was a surprisingly fun series which explores the trials and tribulations of a group of teenage students in high school from various social strata who find themselves in the Glee Club."