This solution is ranked
in What are the best Gayle Rankin movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Britt Baron movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV sports showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies and TV shows to stream on International Women's DayRead user opinions
in What are the best sports TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Alison Brie movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix originalsRead user opinions
What the community says about GLOW
- AnonymousWritten on July 19, 2018"I like Sheila because of her unique personality, strong and awesome. The actress who plays her is very daunting (Gayle Rankin) I think I saw her in Greatest Showman. Amazing show too."
- AnonymousWritten on July 19, 2018"This show is Netflix's attempt for a new wrestling drama formula. I can't recall any other show which exhibits women power through strength, and not really on how sexy they were whatever. GLOW is a show like that. Having said that, Britt is one of the more remarkable characters for me in this series. She's amazing."
- AnonymousWritten on November 2, 2017"GLOW was not what I expected at all, it was actually way better than I thought it would be. The cast are all really easy to like and they are super talented as well. It really felt like the real deal and not actors faking singing and dancing."AnonymousWritten on November 7, 2017"GLOW is a fascinating look into the world of wrestling. The characters are well-written and acted. It makes me feel like I'm right there. I love this show and can't wait for more!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"GLOW is a great change of pace from every other sports TV show about a typical jock and their high school love life and I've loved every second of it. Alison Brie is hilarious and I never thought I'd be interested in the world of women's wrestling in the 1980's, but I found myself immediately immersed. I was not disappointed when Netflix put out this fresh take on a beaten down genre of sports."
- AnonymousWritten on October 25, 2019"Well it wouldn't have another season if it wasn't good. This Netflix original Tv series GLow is my most favorite among all Alison Brie movies and TV shows!!! 🤩😍"
- #13 of 26
in What are the best Netflix showsAnonymousWritten on September 30, 2017"This is a great show! It is a funny and dramatic show by the creators of Orange is the New Black, and based on a real wrestling promotion. All the lead actresses and actors are amazing in their roles and the plot itself made me laugh and worry many times over. This series was almost too easy to binge on because I got through it in a day!"AnonymousWritten on August 11, 2017"I don't think I'd consider this one of Netflix's best shows especially when compared with bigger hits like House of Cards and Stranger Things. With Stranger Things I get the 80s throwback feeling without the cheesiness of women's wrestling, and it holds together much better. I wouldn't bother with Glow at all."AnonymousWritten on August 4, 2017"In addition to trailers for this highly rated show, there are "extras" available for anyone to view. A Netflix account is needed to watch the actual shows, but assuming that isn't an issue, this is the perfect spot to watch one of Netflix's best dark comedies. "
- #15 of 38
in What are the best TV seriesAnonymousWritten on March 31, 2018"As someone who used to watch TV wrestling as a child, I was quick to pick up on the witty comedy in GLOW. The cast is excellent. Once again Netflix has hit gold with another great TV series."
- AnonymousWritten on March 22, 2017"Not sure that it would be a good thing to watch as things from the 80's tend to do good for an episode or two and then fade away quickly. I don't see it being worth watching as this has been done before and ended badly. To me, it just seems like a bad idea to even go down the road of 80's female wrestling as it never had much of a following then and I don't see it working now. "AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"Dear Lord, the spandex and hair, may the 80's reign supreme forever. GLOW is a guilty pleasure on Netflix that I just can't live without. It brings back the glory days of of women's wrestling just as I remember it. If you didn't live through it the first time then check it out now."AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"Best is subjective, though most people may point you to Stranger Things before this. However GLOW isn't bad, but it's not my cup of tea. Give it a few episodes, judge and see how you like it. That's really all you can do when it comes to entertainment."AnonymousWritten on January 13, 2017"GLOW is a good show if you like to watch a series based on another show that was popular during the 1980's. While the two are on the same subject, this new series is a more drama-based version."