This solution is ranked
in What are the best murder cases documentariesRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix documentary seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best special interests TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best documentariesRead user opinions
in What are the best documentary TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best 2018 documentaries to watch onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix originalsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV series about criminalsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV seriesRead user opinions
What the community says about Making a Murderer
- "It would be hard to find any documentary that made more headlines in recent memory than "Making A Murderer." Filmed over ten years, it depicts the real life drama created by the mysterious murder or a young woman and the man seemingly framed for her killing. It's very well done."
- "Making a Murderer is one of the best documentary series I have watched. The story of Steven Avery is absolutely riveting. There were times while watching I would get so frustrated or angry. My wife said it reminded her of other guys watching a sports game. If you have a Netflix subscription and enjoy, not just documentaries, but crime stories at all then you need to give this a watch."
- "This is a great documentary, the problem being it really only shows 1 side, I guess that is its mission, but lets try to be a little fair, when you watch this you can see the slant if you are looking, but lots of people are easily swayed without looking at both sides. Still worth watching but very bias."
- "This is an unfortunate story about a young man's life ruined by the corruption of the police system as he is wrongfully accused, freed from that accusation and conviction, just to be charged again with another false accusation which police are suspected of setting him up with false evidence to put him back in prison. This story has an interesting plot and one tat should keep your attention.""Making a Murder is an interesting following of someone who was elaborately framed for murder. Dissecting the American Judicial system is something everyone should take a minute to think about. Finding justice is something that needs to become important. This is a binge watchers dream because there is not turning away from this expose. "
- "Out of all the recent documentary TV shows, Making a Murderer is the best I've ever seen. The story is so compelling. A real murder mystery if you ask me, sometimes it's hard to tell if he really commited the crimes or not. He sure seems guilty in some areas of the case. Great TV here."
- "I've been trying to find a good show to binge watch, and I finally found one. Making a Murderer is a great tv show, with lots of twists and turns. It's a great tv show, one that I didn't think I would like based on the title. But it's a great show, surprised it's only on Netflix. ""Goodness, I hate documentaries, but I find myself absolutely glued to the screen when watching this show on netflix. Incredibly entertaining, and the production value is insane. The information offered by the documentee is very comprehensive and it will make you believe these innocence of these men. ""Making a Murder is definitely a Netflix shows that I enjoyed the most in many years. It is real-life thriller TV series that involves an DNA exoneree who, while exposing police corruption, becomes a suspect in a grisly new crime. It is free for the first month for user to subscribe. "
- "This is a documentary, and it's one that keeps you guessing. I suppose you could spoil it and do an Internet search, since there are still related things to this happening in the news every so often. But after watching it, you'll probably pull into question the legal process of which regular citizens have to go through to defend themselves.""Feels like I'm about to see what happens in a case where the media is only showing parts of something while there is so many things going on behinds the scenes. To see the path of what happened, how someone got falsely accused of committing a crime, serving time and then getting freed of it is a view that looks to be very interesting. "
- "Making a Murderer is an excellent documentary series. I feel when I watch this show, I feel immersed and wanting to watch more. I feel it's an unbiased documentary T.V. series that prevents me with the facts of all cases. Highly entertaining and, in my opinion, extremely well done.""Making a Murderer is a great crime drama with tons of twists and turns. I couldn't stop watching it and binge the entire season, that's how good it was."
- #20 of 37
in What are the best TV series