This solution is ranked
in What are the best superhero TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Marvel Superhero ShowsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix originalsRead user opinions
in What are the best courtroom dramas on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Alternatives to Game of Thrones TV ShowRead user opinions
in What are the best superhero romance movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV seriesRead user opinions
What the community says about Marvel's Daredevil
- AnonymousWritten on April 12, 2019"That memorable one-take, none-choreographed hallway fight scene is the reason why I think Daredevil is one of the best superhero tv shows of all time. What Marvel and Netflix have done to bring this hero to TV is just amazing. Definitely one of the best superhero TV shows on Netflix's lineup."AnonymousWritten on September 29, 2017"I'd basically run through every superhero show out there. I have enjoyed Flash, the Arrow, Supergirl, and several more. This is when I discovered Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix. I have enjoyed this show immensely, as it has satisfied me with the superhero fix I was looking for."AnonymousWritten on May 1, 2017"We all know Marvel rules the superhero universe, and their Daredevil show is a great example. A darker, grittier superhero than you may be accustomed to, you will soon be binge watching all of the first 2 seasons on Netflix. I can't wait for season 3! "AnonymousWritten on June 19, 2017"Great movie very entertaining if you are into comics and/or heroes."
- AnonymousWritten on January 18, 2017"I think Marvel's Daredevil is an excellent Marvel Superhero Show because the main character is fighting injustice at night in NYC. The show looks exciting for me to tune into."AnonymousWritten on September 29, 2017"Of Marvel's many superhero shows, Daredevil is one of the best and most popular. Featuring Daredevil, a blind crimefighting lawyer, this show has lots of adventure and drama. "AnonymousWritten on June 27, 2017"You should watch Daredevil, one of Marvel's relatively new shows. It's available on Netflix and has everything you could hope for a superhero show."
- AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"Daredevil is definitely among the best that Netflix has to offer. Truly one of the better superhero shows and certainly among the top 3 best ever Marvel shows created, since they create much better movies than TV shows. Can't say it's my favorite Netflix original, that crown belongs to some of the comedies, but it's certainly up there and one to try out if you like superhero or action shows or movies."AnonymousWritten on April 6, 2017"I watched up to season two of this show. Can't say I liked it. A guy pretends to be blind? He attacks gun runners and drug deals, crippling them? In America? I'm pretty sure guns and drugs are some of our biggest businesses. What's the problem? You got to assault people because they don't have a permit? Terrible show."AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"I'll tell ya what, if you're at all a superhero/comic type of person, then you owe it to yourself to watch this series. I have been absolutely glued to the series and find that the show is amazingly done. This is a very immersive story, full of action and crime fighting. I honestly can't get enough of this series. "AnonymousWritten on August 7, 2017"If you enjoy comic book series based shows, and are tired of the watered down ones on the main TV networks, Marvel's Daredevil is an enjoyable one to watch. It takes place in Hells Kitchen, a neighborhood of New York, and is much better adaptation than the movie that featured Ben Affleck."AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"Both seasons of Daredevil are INCREDIBLE. The characters, the stories, the fight scenes, all perfect, in my opinion. Not only is Daredevil excellent, but all of the Marvel series on Netflix are just fantastic. "AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"This is a good example of a Netflix original series. Maybe show me a list of all of them instead of just this one."AnonymousWritten on November 4, 2018"Best superhero show ever. Only subscribed Netflix so I could watch Daredevil."
- AnonymousWritten on November 12, 2019"A courtroom drama in a non-traditional sense. This is more of a show that deals less with what happens in court but more of what happens next when justice fails and bad men go free."
- AnonymousWritten on February 22, 2017"I really enjoyed this show, it is a much darker show than some of the other Marvel shows. Its also geared towards adults rather than children, I would say 17+. This was one of my favorite Netflix original series and its a shame that they aren't making the new one until 2018. We are constantly re-watching the season in anticipation for the next few seasons. I know they are currently doing spin-off shows: Jessica Jones, Luke Cage...ect to bring it all back around. But Daredevil is still my favorite."AnonymousWritten on January 10, 2017"Marvel's Daredevil is a great show with intense fighting scenes and a fantastic story line. It is one of the reasons i support the Netflix original shows and i continue to watch them. It is a great starter to compel you to watch more Netflix shows as it happened to me. "AnonymousWritten on January 2, 2017"An absolute masterpiece in the superhero genre. Keeps you guessing every minute with tons of action and sfx mixed in. Absolutely worth a watch!"
- AnonymousWritten on January 15, 2017"Daredevil has some great ratings on other review sites as well. It is a good version of the Clark Kent type super hero where he is a lawyer by day and super hero by night. Except that he was blinded as a boy and given the ability to fight injustices in his neighborhood of Hells Kitchen. Sounds like something that would be a good series to watch when you want the Super Hero / Villan genre."AnonymousWritten on September 29, 2017"I am sick of all of my friends constantly talking about GOT. I found it incredibly boring. I decided to check out Daredevil and I loved it. It was way more interesting and intriguing than GOT. I am glad to have a new series to get into!"AnonymousWritten on April 29, 2017"I mean, it's a fine show, but it doesn't really have the same scope as Game of Thrones, nor is it the same genre. Someone who likes Game of Thrones would likely enjoy this, but I wouldn't suggest it as a replacement."
- AnonymousWritten on April 25, 2018"Marvel's Daredevil is a really exciting show. I really enjoyed watching it on Netflix, and would highly recommend it to my friends! Once I started watching it, I binged the whole thing. For romance, I didn't find it to be so great, but for a Superhero TV show it was really good, although maybe not in my top 10."
- #22 of 36
in What are the best TV seriesAnonymousWritten on April 17, 2018"Marvel is an action packed series that I have watched since the beginning. Producers have done a great job bringing this story to life. "