This solution is ranked
in What are the best Aziz Ansari movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best series to watch according to the 69th Emmy AwardsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix originalsRead user opinions
in What are the best light TV shows to watch onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best award winning seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best series you are currently watchingRead user opinions
in What are the best Golden Globe 2018 nominees who should winRead user opinions
What the community says about Master of None
- AnonymousWritten on August 10, 2018"If you like Aziz Ansari in Parks and Recreation or his stand-up comedy stints then I will bet that you will like this. JSYK this is the show where for the first time Aziz was the lead role which he nailed the portrayal of his character as Dev here. TBH i find the show refreshing and relateable. I wonder though if there will be season 3 here since there aren't any news about it. "
- AnonymousWritten on November 3, 2017"I've been an Aziz Ansari fan for a while. I checked out his sitcom on Netflix and found it really funny, especially some of the minor characters like his tall, goofy friend. There's something very sweet and touching about Aziz, and I'd recommend the show to anyone who likes him or romantic comedy. "AnonymousWritten on September 15, 2017"I have found that Netflix rarely produces a show that I'm not drawn to. This is no exception. The episodes are only 30 minutes long and the story line makes for great dramedy. There are only 2 seasons so far, so space out the binge watching."
- AnonymousWritten on March 31, 2017""Master of None" was a great show with great actors! Wow! It was funny, heartwarming, sad, uplifting, tragic, and healthy! I cried, twice, during the credits! The people are truly inspiring! They say that they are not "masters" of anything but clearly they are "masters" at creating Netflix shows."AnonymousWritten on August 13, 2017"This is probably one of the Netflix underdogs. Great humor and with some pretty good hidden messages during the whole show. You'll love the protagonist!"AnonymousWritten on February 2, 2017"it looks amazing and funny though had a lot of discriminating jokes but was interesting to watch. a must watch for comedy and fun "AnonymousWritten on January 3, 2017"Bad solution. This show is pretty unknown and I would not rate it highly. I can think of many better Netflix shows."AnonymousWritten on January 15, 2017"This link just brought me to my netflix page?"
- AnonymousWritten on March 16, 2017"Master of None is a break out comedy on Netflix starring Aziz Ansari has become hugely popular and gets better with every season. Highly rated on both IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes, Master of None picks up new fans day after as everyone wants to see Dev's newest problems in New York."AnonymousWritten on June 18, 2017"Master of None is a decent series that maybe takes itself too seriously sometimes. THe show has Aziz Ansari, though, so it gets additional points for that alone."
- AnonymousWritten on July 5, 2018"I love how the showed the rich culture of India and the diversity between him and his black lesbian friend. This is definitely must be a watch!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 20, 2018"I like shows that portray and focuses with different races. It is so good and well written. The writers deserved that Emmys! "
- AnonymousWritten on December 29, 2017"In an era where sitcoms are seemingly dead this one fits the bill. The characters are likeable and easy to get established. This is funny without being raunchy just for shock value. Most of the plot are relaistic, would recommend to anyone. "
- AnonymousWritten on April 13, 2018"Great show. I love snuggling under the covers with that special someone after a long day with the kids and watching this. Great way to laugh off the stressful day and be a grown up."