This solution is ranked
in What are the best family drama TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Ariel Winter movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows with gay actorsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows about familiesRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows about mothers and daughtersRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows to help put you in a good mood (and forget about the coronavirus)Read user opinions
in What are the funniest TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Jackson Odell movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best LGBT TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Madison Iseman movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best series to watch according to the 69th Emmy AwardsRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the top Emmy-winning series of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best TV seriesRead user opinions
What the community says about Modern Family
- AnonymousWritten on June 23, 2018"Freaking hilarious show!!! My second favorite comedy sitcom after The Office. I must say though that it's not filled with obvious jokes to make you laugh, but the subtlety of everyday situations of real life people are wonderfully depicted on it."
- AnonymousWritten on January 29, 2019"I've seen ariel winters grow into a beautiful young lady who has so much potential. Modern family was definitely a huge stepping stone for her and she basically got older as the show progressed! I feel like a proud mom 😭"
- AnonymousWritten on July 5, 2018"I really do appreciate this kind of show because it's just a few of them. I'm happy to see same-sex couples and people around them being supportive and such. Great show!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"This show is very relatable and it is hilarious. There is a reason that it has won so many awards. I hope it stays on the air for many more years. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 18, 2018"One of the funniest written and well acted sitcoms of our generation. They find a way to weave modern sociological topics in society and make them humorous. It's a great show to watch with the whole family and is one of the few sitcoms left that doesn't disappoint. "
- #3 of 10
in What are the best TV shows to help put you in a good mood (and forget about the coronavirus)
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on July 4, 2018"All I can say is that it is one of the best prime-time sitcom that I love. NO bullshit-insulting and irritating punchlines."
- AnonymousWritten on June 18, 2018"Jackson was pretty good in the whole Modern Family-verse and I think he did pretty well fitting into the storyline. I just wish he had more episodes because he deserved more!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 11, 2018"Modern Family is the show that made LGBT tb shows famous. It is the best TV show to this day that features LGBT family members as they are and not hiding. With all of the nominations for the shows performance, you can tell that it is a highly rated show worth watching."
- AnonymousWritten on July 24, 2018"Modern Family is one of my favorite shows and it was so funny when jay talked to manny's girlfriend aka madison it cracks me up everytime i think of that scene and many others HAHAHAHA"
- AnonymousWritten on September 15, 2017"With a nomination for the upcoming Emmy's, it's not a far stretch to believe this is a wonderful show. Side splitting funny. It also carries a good message about getting along and acceptance. "AnonymousWritten on September 15, 2017"The show is really good. It covers a wide range of topics and is funny!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on September 15, 2017"When I think of the top Emmy-winning series of all time, Modern Family is not the series that comes to mind. In my opinion, this sitcom comes across as shallow and cliche. It reminds me of an old 80's sitcom, which is ironic since the title is Modern Family. The Same predictable storylines with a different cast of characters to appear to be politically correct."AnonymousWritten on September 15, 2017"I find "Modern Family" to be a great show! I watch it all the time and feel like it's always something new. It's won so many Emmy awards that I think it'll just keep getting better and better!"
- #23 of 36
in What are the best TV seriesAnonymousWritten on April 13, 2018"modern family is a funny show. It has been around for a few years now. it is a great show to sit back and watch at the end of the day. "