This solution is ranked
in What are the best LGBT TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies and tv shows with transgender peopleRead user opinions
in What are the most underrated sci-fi fantasy TV shows you need to watchRead user opinions
in What are the best TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi TV shows on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best drama TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix originalsRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV seriesRead user opinions
What the community says about Sense8
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"Sense8 is the best LGBT television show ever made. It is an absolute queer masterpiece, and Netflix hit it out of the park by making this series. It shows complex characters with amazing, empathetic and telepathic abilities, that are gay and queer, and casts them as super heros. Every red blooded American loves super heros. This really takes LGBT advocacy to a new level, shows empathy, love, and amazing powers of good. Bravo Netflix!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 20, 2018"This a remarkable show about LGBTQ. I still feel sad that they need to just end it up right away. This is definitely binge-worthy!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on April 15, 2019"Sense8 is such a great TV show!!! I wish Netflix didn't cancel this one. The plot was really nice, and the actors who played the characters were so good! "
- AnonymousWritten on December 10, 2017"A solid choice for Sci-Fi fans, this has a good looking story line. Does not seem to be as popular as "stranger things", that may be an alternative if this doesn't appeal to you. "AnonymousWritten on February 1, 2019"They have a good cast the acting is good the concept is good it's just not that sci fi for hard core sci fi fans. As in not ans Expanse, Altered Carbon or Lost in Space."
- AnonymousWritten on May 11, 2018"A science fiction drama that is about 8 human beings who find themselves linked to each other and can now share everything that they themselves know. Thoughts, Knowledge, Language and any Skillset that they acquired. "
- AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"I love watching Netflix shows. I especially love Netflix original shows. One of my favorites is Sense8. It's about eight strangers that come together because they can telepathically experience each others lives. It's really fascinating and a very tense show, which I love. I'm at the edge of my seat when watching it most times. I love it and highly recommend it to fantasy and sci-fi fans, as well as anyone who enjoys Netflix originals."AnonymousWritten on June 12, 2017"What a great series! The diverse casting and story lines dealing with real problems faced by real people, and even including transgender folks, is immensely appealing to me. I found myself on the edge of my seat to the end of season 2, and was deeply saddened to find out that Netflix chose to cancel it, especially considering the cliffhanger."AnonymousWritten on January 7, 2017"This has an interesting season one. It's got the plot and action, and I am very curious to see what happens with second season. The characters are intriguing, but I feel like it could be more filled out, which might happen in the next season. Either way, this is a good show and I can't wait!"AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"Sense8 is a stunning, thought-provoking Netflix Original Series, unlike anything else Netflix has produced. It is definitely worth looking into for those interested in Netflix originals."AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"This was a really interesting series. I wasn't too surprised to find out that it was written by the creators of The Matrix. It's definitely bizarre, but a good watch!"AnonymousWritten on December 10, 2018"Loved this series. The only complaint I have is about its abrupt end. But what story, screenplay and acting! "
- AnonymousWritten on May 19, 2018"This is silly, it goes on and on. I mean, there's nothing to interesting about a group if psychics getting together. There are better options out there for entertainment. The acting and costuming is mediocre, I mean all it is is just something to hear if you're super lonely and bored and having nothing else to watch nor listen to."
- #18 of 26
in What are the best Netflix showsAnonymousWritten on July 4, 2019"UGh! I still cant believe that this got cancelled. Come on! This is one of the best shows on Netflix. Even if the fans protested online this still got cancelled. But thanks to Netflix it still gave me and other fans out there some closure on this story. "AnonymousWritten on June 5, 2017"If you loved the Matrix, this is the series for you. I love the idea of following 8 strangers to see how they relate telepathically. I also embrace shows that are open to the LBGTQ community - We should all love one another. So, if sci-fi, drama & fantasy rolled into one tv series is your thing, I highly recommend Sense8."AnonymousWritten on July 11, 2017"Appears to be something that will keep you guessing how everything will be pieced together and how all are connected. Looks like it could be another high quality Netflix series as pretty much everything that they have done has been well worth watching."AnonymousWritten on September 30, 2017"Sense8 is a thrilling and intense experience, being able to binge watch it is a plus since it's on Netflix as well. This was one of my favorite shows this year and I am planning on re-watching it with my girlfriend soon."
- #28 of 38
in What are the best TV seriesAnonymousWritten on March 21, 2018"Love, love, love this series! It's captivating and entertaining. It keeps you binge watching."