This solution is ranked
in What are the best family drama TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows about mothers and daughtersRead user opinions
in What are the best TV shows about familiesRead user opinions
in What are the best award winning seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best 69th Emmy Awards Drama Series NomineesRead user opinions
in What are the best series to watch according to the 69th Emmy AwardsRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best TV seriesRead user opinions
What the community says about This is Us
- "Anyone who are missing the shows Parenthood or Brothers and Sisters should definitely watch This Is Us!!!! I love the emotion of the show along with its story line particualry about Jack and his wife who is carruing triplets as well as the characters who aare very much engaging. i"
- "I like this show because it is fresh and sometimes unpredictable; being a drama, you don't have to contend with the same old tired sitcom tropes. Also, you don't often see TV shows about 'the trouble with triplets' -- even though one of them is not like the others, being black (he's adopted when one of the three triplets is still-born). This, however, opens up unusual territory for television, and Sterling K. Brown, as the adopted Randall, is an excellent actor, winning an Emmy for his role."
- "My bff just told me that I'm so much like Kate in "This is us" and I was like why? What's with her? Then she sais the reasons and that made me realize that this show is very realistic and relatable. It's all about the honesty in struggling how to fit in today's society."
- "This is Us is one of the surprise hits of the last year. I watched it with my girlfriend who was really into the show and had to hide some manly tears at a few points. I particularly got into the story of the overweight sister as I think it drives home just how hard it is for seriously obese people to live in our society. I don't think it was the best show of the nominees, I would put the Handmaid's Tale at the top, but it is relatable and tugs at your heart strings."
- "I have been looking for a new show to watch and This is Us is excellent. The show follows a collection of seemingly average people through their average lives until things start to get more interesting. My girlfriend and I love the show because of how normal and relateable the characters seem at first, defintely a worthwhile watch and kudos to the Emmy Awards for selecting it!""Although This Is Us is a TV series recommended by the 69th Emmy Awards, it is not one of the best TV series to watch. It ends up portraying as a politically correct primetime soap opera. Most men will puke if they have to watch this TV show, and it won't appeal to just any woman either. Stay away from this one, there are many better shows out there to watch."
- #11 of 12
in What are the best comedy TV shows"I am a big fan of This is Us, that's why I am so excited when I heard that Susan Kelechi Watson is now engaged!! I couldn't be happier for her! I hope she stays for long on one of the best comedy tv shows that I ever knew. 😍"
- #22 of 37
in What are the best TV series"This is Us is one of the best tv series of all time. Debuted on NBC, this show about a man and his wife, who is having triplets, have just moved to Pittsburgh and Kevin is bored with is bachelor life style. Randall, a new your business man raising two daughters, his wife Beth, round out this group of seemingly random folks who's lives are inevitably bound together. "