This solution is ranked
in What are the best high school romance animeRead user opinions
in What are the best Christmas anime to watch this holiday seasonRead user opinions
in What are the best school animeRead user opinions
in What are the best slice of life romance animeRead user opinions
in What are the best rom-com animeRead user opinions
in What are the best slice of life animeRead user opinions
in What are the best anime on Amazon Prime VideoRead user opinions
in What are the best romance animeRead user opinions
in What are the best English dubbed anime of all timeRead user opinions
What the community says about Toradora!
- AnonymousWritten on November 5, 2019"Not only was Toradora funny, but I learned a lot about love and life, too."
- AnonymousWritten on December 4, 2019"This anime just fits well with holidays doesn't it? You can watch the Christmas Eve festival episode to see what I mean! Great Christmas anime for sure as its so fun!"
- AnonymousWritten on March 6, 2019"Toradora is such a cute romantic anime, it's one of the first anime I watched a few years back. At first I didn't ship Taiga and Takasu together because Taiga was so mean but I just realized she's a tsundere hahahaha! But as i countiued to watch this anime, they really are a lovely pair "
- AnonymousWritten on March 7, 2019"I liked the art and sound of Toradora!, the characters are also very unique, in terms of design and personalities. However, the story might make you feel bored and the ending was anti-climatic for me."
- AnonymousWritten on May 31, 2019"I've seen so many rom com animes, but nothing beats the classic tsundere falls in love story like Toradora! Even though taiga is hella mean to takasu you'll find yourself shipping them even more as their relationship develops into one that is more than friends. They seem like an unlikely pair but they're actually quite perfect for each other!!!"AnonymousWritten on May 9, 2019"This is a top rom-com anime series that I've enjoyed as the story went on. Right off the bat, Taga got me. The “cute little anime girl that looks like a doll but is lethal” really works and I have endured the 20+ episodes thanks to the show's humor :)"AnonymousWritten on March 12, 2019"Toradora! is one of the timeless traditional rom com anime that I have watched and made me addicted to rom-coms back in 2009. Until now every time i re watch one of its episodes i get so giddy. "AnonymousWritten on August 27, 2019"I just freaking love this anime!"
- AnonymousWritten on August 10, 2018"It’s very rare to find characters who fit the tsundere role. That’s what Taiga is! She’s an adorable palm top tiger. I really like the Japanese voice dubbing compared to English because the Japanese pretty much captured Taiga’s character. I like how this anime ended. Not really the most satisfying but it’s really justified and I appreciated that."
There are no comments yet!
- #17 of 40
in What are the best romance animeAnonymousWritten on September 11, 2019"There are a lot of good shows here but Toradora is definitely the best romance anime I've ever seen. It's so simple yet heartwarming at the same time. I always rewatch it just to feel something."
There are no comments yet!