This solution is ranked
in What are the best resources to deal with stressRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting six pack abs fastRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness sitesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for losing weightRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting organizedRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for fitnessRead user opinions
What the community says about 30 Days Fitness Challenges
- "Great guide for motivating people to stay fit and healthy and achieve fitness goals. The 30 day challenge seemed a bit unrealistic but I husband tried it out and it helped him a great deal. The advice and tips are realistic and attainable. It's almost like having your own personal trainer guiding you. ""Although working out is a good way of dealing with stress. It might need more. Like getting in the Sun and dealing with the issues that are causing the stress. Add all these together and you will get a better handle on your problems."
- "I wanted to find some great resources for getting six pack abs fast. I didn't wanna waste my time on useless practices that would get me nowhere, so I turned to the 30 Days Fitness Challenges. They seriously deliver! Their site has tons of useful information for getting in shape as quickly as possible, and lots of other great health information too. Check out all they have to offer when you have the chance because they really know what they're talking about!""I don't recommend this site at all. If you've got adblock of any sort going it throws a temper tantrum and just refuses to let you look at it. A trait that I've learned to associate with really shady sites. Check out Reddit fitness subreddits and subscribe to some youtube channels that they recommend instead."
- "This one's different people! I wanted to slim down after even my own children had comments about my weight. The 30 day fitness challenge is how i able to lose the weight and keep it off. It keeps it interesting with the different challenges you can try and it's easy to follow. If you're open to new experiences, this one might be for you!""This has to be the best fitness site I've found and it's called 30 days fitness challenges. It pushes me to hit my goals."
- "I tried the 30 day fitness channel. I lasted 3 days. It's just way too strict, the amount of exercise they want from you per day is insane. No one can keep up with this. Plus, they never give you good calorie restriction. What you eat is way more important than what you do.""There's a 30 day challenge for nearly any fitness aspect you want improved. The squat challenge was definitely a challenge but I'm glad I did it!""These challenges have helped me so much. on top of that, the website offers all sorts of things like recipes, community support, etc. An excellent resource. "
- "30 Day Fitness Challenges is a great website if you're into fitness and want to start a challenge. There are a few challenges to pick from like planks or lunges. They provide an example of the exercise so that you can perform it correctly, and then give you the 30 day schedule. It's simple. I think 30 Day Fitness Challenges is a good fitness resource. ""I love the 30 Days Fitness Challenges. It breaks it down for your by area of the body and includes instructional videos of exercises and concise graphics of the challenges themselves. It's great way to start building strength. I personally thrive off of challenges because it creates a competition against myself."