This solution is ranked
in What are the best tools to get your finances in order in the new yearRead user opinions
in What are the best financial management softwareRead user opinions
in What are the best financial appsRead user opinions
in What are the best investment appsRead user opinions
in What are the best stock market apps for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best daily finance portfoliosRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for saving moneyRead user opinions
in What are the best stock and forex trading appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony SmartWatch appsRead user opinions
What the community says about Acorns
- "Acorns is one of those apps you don't really need and yet can't live without. Most people can save small, even petty amounts of cash perfectly well on their own. A deposit here or there, and you don't have to pay Acorns $12/year to do that, right? And yet, this will more than make up for it. It automates the process, makes it foolproof - and you'll be amazed how much you actually save. I saved over $2,000 my first year!""This is a great idea to save money! No one really pays attention to their spare change, they wouldn't even notice it is missing. It could really add up! it's an effortless way to earn money that could help change your future for the better!"
- "I tried out Acorns looking for an easy way to invest, but it turned out to be more like a glorified piggy bank. How it works is you buy something, say a coffee for 1.19, and it rounds up to the next dollar and puts the difference in a savings account. I used it for a few months, but when I worked out my budget I found that my expenses had increased way beyond what I was expecting. All that little stuff adds up. Then when I tried to cancel it, it took forever to reach someone on the phone. I was on hold for 45 minutes, and then transferred to three different people.""This is a good app for the average Joe that wants to take a small amount of money and get their feet wet in the stock market. It takes spare change and invests it. It is good for a beginner, but I don't think this app would be very useful for experienced investors."
There are no comments yet!
- "Acorns invest spare change can really help you stay organized when it comes to investing. acorns helps you save and invest small amounts regularly into your own portfolio. it makes you take owenership of your own funds and manage them. i highly recommend acorns to anyone who wants to manage their own money, ""I had no real knowledge what investing was, but this app has changed that! Not only has it helped educate me on the ends and outs of investing, it has also helped me save money!"
- "Acorn has been great for me as it gets my extra "change" and throws it into some very worthwhile investments. I was skeptical at first but after seeing my change grow and grow, I was completely on board with it. The app runs very smooth as well and transfers are very reliable. "
- "This App is pretty interesting, and I applaud anything that gets people in the habit of saving money. The immediate feedback is good, and they offer some nice options once you decide to take it even more seriously (which you should.) "