This solution is ranked
in What are the best legal appsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for product managersRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for entrepreneursRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS apps for entrepreneursRead user opinions
in What are the best collaboration tools for OS XRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone apps for project managementRead user opinions
in What are the best tools to make a social media content calendarRead user opinions
in What are the best Android apps for project managementRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to WunderlistRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for task managementRead user opinions
in What are the best B2B appsRead user opinions
in What are the best task tracking toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best event management appsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for freelance writersRead user opinions
in What are the best online collaboration toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS apps for graphic entrepreneursRead user opinions
in What are the best Android apps for marketersRead user opinions
in What are the best software applications for workflow managementRead user opinions
in What are the best business toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best cross-platform productivity toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best browser-based to-do list appsRead user opinions
in What are the best marketing automation toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best to-do list appsRead user opinions
What the community says about Asana
- "WIth the cases piling up for me to digest, Asana has been with me for months now since the semester started. I use this to organize my tasks. I work as a professor by night and teach constitutional law in a university and I also use this for assigning their readings and tasks. "
- "Asana has helped my company to become organized and to be able to efficiently identify the tasks we need to take in order to achieve our goals. When trying to reach a goal things can get disorganized and chaotic but Asana helps to maintain structure and organization so your efforts can be focused on the goal."
- "This could be an ok solution for me, but it isn't specifically made for Entrepreneurs. I think an app made more for Entrepreneurs like myself might be a little more helpful. That said, this app can certainly help with productivity, recording my ideas and keeping in touch with people. Perhaps it isn't the best solution but it looks like it might do the job. "
- "Asana has helped me and my work team a great deal on our project. The software organizes our project so we can concentrate on other tasks at hand. Without Asana it would of taken me a lot longer to finish my project, this tool is a life saver. ""Very good for helping with goal oriented projects among teams at work. I love the feel of this tool and would recommend any business to utilize this for their workers."
- "I love my job and enjoy my colleagues, but handing workflow can be a big pain in the...knee. Wunderlist is all right, but I was looking for something more responsive and easy to use with my team. Asana is a great resource for coordinating, managing, and tracking jobs from conception to final execution. I've not found a better product for managing workflow. ""My team and I switched to Asana from Wunderlist, and we're loving it. The real time changes are where it really shines. The UI is great, and accessible from all of our devices. The knowledge base is a nice touch. We haven't had to contact support since we've started using it."
- "I've found this to be a great project tracking program. All team members can easily see what's going on. We love the graphs. I love how we can prioritize and check off where we are. It's a smooth interface, and a nice graphic interface. I've found it adds an element of fun and sort of "high five" to the entire process.""We always have multiple one-time projects going, and we're all involved in several of those projects. As a team and as individuals, we need a way to stay organized, and a way to measure our progress, and we (team and individuals, alike) all use Asana. Asana is the bedrock of everything we do."
- "Asana is a great way to keep everyone involved in planning a certain event in the loop, informing them of any changes that are taking place, whether big or small. You can draw someone specific's attention to a task by commenting specifically at his/her name, which is beneficial because someone can't claim they weren't informed of a change. "
- "What a relief Asana has been!! I was trying to monitor everyone's participation to our large project but was having a hard time getting people to respond to my phone calls, emails and texts. Setting up an account with Asana has made it so much easier to keep an eye on every one! Everyone knows how important this project is to me so I want to be sure that was have everything done at the right time and done perfectly well - Asana is letting me do that now! My co-workers didn't seem too excited about the website (I can't figure out why!) but once I told them all it was mandatory to use it, they stopped complaining and just did it. A huge thanks to Asana for helping me keep tabs on all my co-workers!!""Asana is a great way for teams to communicate and collaborate about projects. this is a nice solution to a difficult issue. I would encourage work teams to look into this platform as I found it very helpful"
- "I'm a marketer and needed a great Android app for marketers to help my team reach their goals and manage projects. I found out about Asana. This app does everything I need for my projects and team. It helps me organize all my projects in an easy-to-use app. Everyone on my team loves it. It works great and I haven't had any issues with crashing. Love it!"
- "Asana is a very nice website for this type of thing. It has a lot of functions you can use to help personalize your own workflow management. You can also use it on your phone, which is great for people on the go."
- "Organizing multiple projects is very difficult because that also means that you have to work closely with a number of different teams whos schedules will not necessarily be like yours. Asana solves this, it makes sure that the teams know the things they must do to be productive and helps to get things done.""Asana is great tool to help with team productivity. You can pay a small fee of $9.99 to have access to many tools to help your team or pay more for greater directions from Asana. This is a great idea and has dashboards and other sharing tools."
- #21 of 29
in What are the best to-do list apps"I'm very organized and love writing to-do lists. I needed a new way of making lists. Asana, however, was not for me. It's too expensive to get all the features; the free version doesn't have what I need. Plus, it's difficult to use. The organization structure does not make sense. I would definitely look elsewhere for your to-do list needs.""Asana helped me and my team improve our efficiency by about 60%. The very easy and simple to use work tracking programs they have, have allowed us to work more and worry less about whats been done or hasn't been done. We can easily check to see how far a project is along by a quick look. ""Asana makes it easy for me to collaborate with other people online, and the interface is quite modern and easy to use. Unlike some other clunky websites, with this one I can see at a glance where a project is in terms of completion and what things need to be done.""Asana is a great solution to propel your team's productivity levels! Set up a few tasks for the team to work on, and track progress as each member completes their part. It makes it easy to see when the group is on track or behind in a project."