This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android apps for marketersRead user opinions
in What are the best repost apps for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone apps for marketersRead user opinions
in What are the best Instagram marketing toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting followers on FacebookRead user opinions
in What are the best Facebook appsRead user opinions
in What are the best multiple Facebook accounts apps for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for tracking if anyone is linking to my website on TwitterRead user opinions
in What are the best social media management toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best Facebook auto postersRead user opinions
in What are the best Facebook Marketing SoftwareRead user opinions
in What are the best social media scheduling toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for wordpress usersRead user opinions
in What are the best Instagram analytics appsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for subscription businesses to acquire customersRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone apps for entrepreneursRead user opinions
in What are the best analytics apps for instagramRead user opinions
in What are the best link sharing appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Twitter appsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for learning about the best time to post on TwitterRead user opinions
in What are the best apps I can use on my laptop to replace InstapicRead user opinions
in What are the best free Instagram analytics toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best tools for sharing links and pictures on Social MediaRead user opinions
in What are the best social media automation toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to post photos on Instagram with a laptopRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting more comments on TwitterRead user opinions
in What are the best social media appsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for creating an Instagram Marketing StrategyRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to be a successful youtuberRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting Twitter mentionsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting YouTube likesRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for community managersRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to schedule posts on InstagramRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting Twitter retweetsRead user opinions
What the community says about Buffer
- "If you have multiple social media accounts and need an app to help organize and manage them all then download Buffer. It is your dashboard and control center for all your accounts and content creations to efficiently and effectively grow your reputation and influence."
- "This app is really useful for me. It helps me find more people interested in my work and helps bring in traffic and helps me repost my content to places it'll be most visible. I have gotten a lot of positive results from the app, and I think others will too."
- "This app can be installed as a browser extension, in addition to being installed on both Android and iOS. If you don't want yet another download, you can use the functions through the website just by signing up for it. Using this app, you can schedule your social media posts for the exact time you want them released, a function which, all by itself, makes this app valuable. This app also offers some analytical tools that will display different metrics surrounding the posts you make. The website also offers an image creator and a video and GIF uploader. You can use this app or the extension for free, or you can pay $10 up to $99 per month for busier, advanced usage."
- "When it comes to managing social media accounts, everyojne knows that you can't be online 24/7 to constantly update your followers, that's why I use Buffer, to prep and automatically upload all the posts I have planned for the day. It's easy to just set a path, then let the autoposter do the rest while you bask in your success. Pretty standard Instagram marketing tool, if you ask me. A must-have."
- "Buffer is great for getting more followers. I can author a post when I have a free moment in my busy schedule and post it during a time of day when more eyes will see it. I don’t have to find time to post during peak Facebook use times. It’s nice because it increases my followers while lowering the amount of effort required.""This is the kind of resource I had in mind when I was looking for a followers resource! It helps me get things posted during peak hours and my followers always see my content. I get so many more reacts now that I use Buffer."
- "Kind of a neat idea if you can afford it. I'm not sure it's specifically for iPhone, but since it's a mostly web based interface, I had no problems trying it out. I don't see myself needing a "team" to handle my social media, but stranger things have happened to me, so we'll see how it goes.""If you need an app to help you market your product or service to a wider audience, you may want to look at Buffer. You can automate your efforts and make presentations to others easily which will boost your views and increase your customers as well."
- "You already know that your mom and your aunts follow your brilliant tweets, but just how popular are your better utterances, really? Was it only a coincidence that someone on Reddit seemed to quote you directly from a tweet you published a week ago? Here is a program that will help you find out. It will give you all the stats you are curious about in regards to your Twitter account. There are training webinars to help you use it. However, this service is not free. It costs $10 per month. That is $120 per year. I guess you have to be serious about your Twitter account in order to spend that kind of money for these kinds of statistics.""I have a Twitter account for my business. I wanted to know if anyone was linking to my website on Twitter. I discovered Buffer, which is great for marketing on social media. You can try it for free by signing up and discover it for yourself. For me, it works great for tracking people on my social media accounts. The more web traffic, the better! Highly recommended!"
- "I run a small online clothing business and find it difficult to get the attention of users on social media. Buffer helps direct traffic to my posts and knows the right time to share my posts to a wide audience. Since using Buffer I've increased followers on all of my social media and have seen an increase in sales. "
- "Buffer is a decent program that allows you to manage your Facebook account, as well as other social media programs, through one platform. You can choose when and where to post content on your Facebook page so that you can attempt to drive traffic to the page at an optimal time. In that sense it is somewhat of an automatic application, however, you still have to actually post the content yourself. Buffer also allows it use on one free account, if you want more than that you have to pay for the service, which is to be expected.""If you've been looking for a way to schedule posts and auto post on social media, Buffer allows you to do just that. It helped me grow my audience by posting regularly on Facebook and Twitter without always having to be on schedule to post. It'll just do it automatically."
- "I love Buffer! I do not think I would manage my account(s) without it. I recommend this software for any social media campaign. I believe that Buffer is hands down the best Facebook Marketing Software and highly sought after."
- "This is amazing. My blog grew in a couple of weeks to a massive hit. I used this and I got great followers, who care what I have to say and build a real community around my teachings. Buffer is a terrific way to cut through the rabble of everydayness, if you want to rise above the rest and really achieve, then you should dare yourself to use this> ""I needed a great app for Wordpress users to help me automate my social media and marketing. I use Wordpress frequently for my uses, so the app I found that worked the best was Buffer. Buffer is awesome. It does everything I need it to. It's helped me get more traffic and more customers to my business. I really recommend Buffer!"
- "I use Buffer for my business instagram profile. The inhouse analytics for business profiles is great, but I still feel the need for an additional app. It has the kind of advanced analytics that really show you exactly what's happening on your account and how your audience is engaging with your content. The expense is worth it if you're really interested in growing your account and successfully making money off it."
- "I've tried several different subscription services to get customers for my online business. Buffer worked out pretty well for me. Their rates are respectable and the quality of the contacts you get is above the industry standard. I would recommend them to anyone. They also have very good customer service if you run into any issues.""My subscription business was losing customers and I was having trouble replacing them. The biggest problem was time: I just didn't have any. This is a side business for me. Buffer manages all my social media accounts for me so I can stay engaged and attract new subscribers and still get eight hours of sleep every night."
- "Buffer has possibly the most applicable name ever. If you are serious about social media, you know how much of a pain it can be to schedule content releases. Buffer takes the hassle out of it. No more having to log into multiple accounts across your social media network to post things. You tell buffer what content you want posted, set when and where you want it posted and buffer does the rest. I've been using it for 6 months and I can't imagine living without it anymore."
- "Buffer is a social media manager that allows you to bring all your social media accounts together under one safe umbrella. You can use this umbrella to make everything more streamlined throughout your social media."
- "Buffer is a terrific tool for scheduling social media posts. It also offers many other analytical options to keep track of social media traffic as well. It provided specific times, based on analytics of my Twitter feed, to let me know when people were most actively re-tweeting and interacting with my posts, which was very helpful. For someone just looking to see when people are the most active on Twitter, though, it may be a little bit of an overkill since it provides a lot of other functionality.""I'm a very busy person who runs several small businesses. I advertise these businesses using Twitter. I was getting tired of logging in and out of all these accounts every time I wanted to post an update about a sale or announcing a new product. That's when I found this app. It lets me manage all my accounts in one place, no more logging in and out just to post or manage my accounts."
- "Not that much of an analytics tool, but it does let you queue your posts for free and with no charge! It analyzes the posts you uploaded, so there's that, but not an in-depth analysis, but it's good it enough for me. 😄"
- "Seems like an effective way of time-managing your social media posts. It could potentially lead to people on social media seeing your posts on a more regular basis and consistently, rather than the posts being all at once. After signing up for the website I discovered that it lets you make your posts with the native posting format on each social media website, which is an added bonus, and you can switch from making posts on one social media to another with one click. Overall this website is VERY convenient for ANYONE using social media, and I'd recommend it to others I know that use multiple social media sites""Buffer is great!! Buffer helps me manage all of my social media accounts in one interface. I can schedule posts to the social media platforms I specify, publish to all platforms at once and I can see the analysis of how my posts did right on Buffer. Buffer saves me tons of time and makes social media more fun!"
- "I think this is a MUST HAVE for any serious social media connoisseur. It's important to know the right times to make a post so that your content can have the best chance of being seen by your followers, and Buffer provides such an easy solution to this problem. If you want to schedule posts to appear at a certain time then this is perfect for you."
- "Buffer is a program that has made it very simple to schedule and post things, especially from my laptop which tends to be kind of picky of when it wants to behave. It is a simple way to keep all my social media posts organized and timely."
- "This is a great way to sort of keep your social media on "autopilot." Running a business, I don't have time to keep on top of my Twitter account, but Buffer takes a lot of the work out for me. I'm able to focus on other things while making sure my Twitter presence is felt.""This app is really cool, it lets me schedule a head of time my posts to social media. this way I can have a steady stream of content being posted, even when I'm too busy to make the post myself right then. This is fantastic for attracting more viewers and comments."
- "I tried "Buffer" to increase the social media traffic in a page I manage, and I must admit that it really helped me to improve the flow of visits, targeting ad to the right visitors/customers. It's a great resource, and everyone managing a social media page/business should try it!"
There are no comments yet!
- "The problem with this is, it doesn't really tell you how to become successful on YouTube. This just helps you promote your content after you've already got your channel up and running. It does things like post on Facebook or Twitter, which you can easily tell YouTube to do on its own when a new video is uploaded, or do automatically when you want to promote things, thus saving money. But anyhow, this doesn't show a person how to find their niche, how to get started, how to property title their videos for maximum views, and other things they'd need to know. So I don't think this solution works at all."
- "Buffer is a great application to manage Twitter for your business. It allows you to schedule your post to when you want them, as well as track any performance related needs. In business, there is so much to do, Buffer takes charge of your social media to free up time to take care of more important business needs.""Timing is often overlooked in social media. Post too much at one time and people start to ignore you. With this, I can schedule my tweets at different times to get the optimal outreach and get higher quality feedback from my followers."
- "Marketing is key, even on youtube. Buffer helps you market your videos on other platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, driving more traffic and more likes. I use it regularly and while they're kinda pricey, you need to invest a bit to get money back."
- "It is a good application although a bit expensive, for someone who only wants to enjoy social networks, but not so much for those who work directly with them, the individual plan gives you very few management options, should expand it, so they could attract more followers , I think that they still need to grow much more to give those prices, they are only 11 cities in america, as I said the application is fine but I still believe that they still need to grow. I imagine they will do it soon as there are more and more followers in the networks."
- "So I own a small business that has an instagram page but I cant be bothered to actually post, I needed a resource to schedule posts on Instagram. So I found Buffer.com Buffer helps automate my social media content and marking efforts. I love it, ever since I started using this program my business has taken off lovely!""I'm so excited to have found Buffer. I've been looking for a way to schedule my Instagram posts and haven't had much luck. A friend recently told me about Buffer and the ability I could have to not only automate my posts, but also gain more of an audience. I can't believe the audience I now have, I'm amazed."
- "In this information age, use of social media to make your presence felt and continued attention is essential. We use Buffer to get it all done. We can automate the posts, times they are posted and also look at the performance of these posts to see what returns we are receiving."