This solution is ranked
in What are the best resources for learning phpRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to learn to codeRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for learning SQLRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to learn PHPRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to learn programming from basics to advancedRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to learn PHPRead user opinions
in What are the best websites for free tutorialsRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to learn VB.NETRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to learn DjangoRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to learn ScalaRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for learning javaRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for creating your own websiteRead user opinions
What the community says about Codeacademy
- "Codeacademy provided me with a quick easy to learn system for learning php. I have previous experience in C# and JAVA, but needed to learn php quickly for a new job. I was able to quickly move through the lessons because they did a really good job of explaining the basics which allowed me to dive right in and get coding. Within a few hours I had a few simple programs running! Based on my experience, I would recommend this for any budding php programmer, whether they are new to coding or not!""Codeacademy was a great way for me to get started in PCP on my own. Through their independent and well-structured online programs, I was able to learn coding when it was convenient for me. Not to mention, it was free!""If you need to learn PHP, Codeacademy is a great resource! It's an online course that is well organized and outlined. ""Being new to programming, I must say that I learned alot with the Codeacademy course. I feel I have a decent grasp of the basics, but the instruction really didn't get into very much detail. I'm sure I have a lot more to learn, but the course was well presented."
- "Codacademy is how I learned to write code. It's a wonderful site, because it's free, it's geared to the complete beginner, and there are a massive amount of resources available to help me learn all aspects of beginning to program. I was also able to take inspiration from the stories of people like me who had learned how to code through Codeacademy.""I was very happy with the content of his website. It covered a wide range of coding topics I needed to learn and it gave great examples and stories from others who needed it for the same reasons I did. I was also able to refer to helpful blogs and forums whenever I got stuck.""This makes it easy to learn code. I really like the free part.""I find Codeacademy to be a waste of time. There are a lot of places that are offering code resources these days, for beginners and for those who are more advanced. There is no need to settle for Codeacademy. Other resources have many more benefits, more guides, and better UI for learning how to code."
- "I am a beginner in coding and wanted to learn SQL. I have basic programming understanding . I really found Codeacademy very helpful. It got be prepared with good understanding and got me programming in SQL in a few hours. ""Learning to code felt like talking in a foreign language. But thanks to this I felt confident and the fact they take it one step at a time really makes the learning curve more manageable. "
- "I used Codeacademy for the last few weeks and I am very pleased with the program. I started with virtually no knowledge of coding and now am creating simple websites for my home business. I plan to continue learning with Codeacademy.""Code academy has been a great way to learning java on my own time. It is free as well and I couldn't ask for anything better!""Tekslate It is one among the top professional online training providers around the world that are focused to deliver top class e-learning to the one who is keen on learning things at their flexible timings."
- "IF YOU ARE INTO COMPUTERS, AND WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO BUILD A WEBSITE/CODE, THEN CODEACADEMY IS FOR YOU. MY SON WANTS A CAREER/FUTURE IN COMPUTERS SO HE HAS BEEN USING THIS SITE FOR A FEW MONTHS. IT IS EASY TO USE AND HAS REALLY HELPED HIM LEARN TO START CODING."