This solution is ranked
in What are the best sites to buy EthereumRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy LitecoinRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy Bitcoin UraniumRead user opinions
in What are the best bitcoin exchangesRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy cryptocurrenciesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for checking bitcoin pricesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for learning more about bitcoins and the crypto spaceRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy bitcoinsRead user opinions
in What are the best Coinbase Referral codes and couponsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for iota price predictionsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for investing in cryptocurrencies and blockchain assetsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for learning about Ethereum miningRead user opinions
in What are the best Ethereum walletsRead user opinions
in What are the best earn Bitcoin apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Bitcoin price tracking appsRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to transfer bitcoins without having an accountRead user opinions
in What are the best Ethereum wallet apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Cardano exchangesRead user opinions
in What are the best IOTA exchangesRead user opinions
in What are the best Ethereum exchangesRead user opinions
in What are the best fintech companiesRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy CardanoRead user opinions
in What are the best places to buy MoneroRead user opinions
in What are the best e-walletsRead user opinions
in What are the best places to buy IOTARead user opinions
in What are the best Cryptocurrencies walletsRead user opinions
What the community says about Coinbase
- "Coinbase is great if you are looking to buy some cryptocurrency. I have used it several times and have not had any problems at all.""This is one of the best sites around to buy Ethereum. So easy and simple to use.""Coinbase is a Bitcoin company based in San Francisco and backed by trusted investors. Coinbase is the world's largest Bitcoin broker, and also offers an exchange, wallet, and developer API. On this page, we'll review Coinbase and its brokerage, exchange, and wallet. There are so many other options out there nowadays that more serious Bitcoin users should consider Coinbase as a last resort. Their customer service isn't the greatest. Bitfinex's is much better. Their buy prices are higher than most exchanges even after fees. They act like the PayPal of Bitcoin by reversing trades and basically have no type of appeal or dispute resolution process. The only thing I believe they have to go for them, and this applies to US customers only, is their access to the banking system's ACH, which results in very low fiat transfer fees. You can also buy using a debit card, but you will pay an extra fee for that service, too."
- "I'm so glad I stumbled upon this website; it's so easy and convenient to have a singular, safe place to buy or sell Litecoin. Everything is instantly done and is so simple that I'm sure even most newbies to digital currencies would be able to be on their way in moments.""I was looking for a site to manage my online currencies. This site has it all. It allows you to buy and sell all kinds of cyber currencies. "
- "Want to create a digital wallet watch the money stack up? Try Coinbase. It is one of the most popular sites for buying and selling cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and it is super safe! You can even try investing and watch your money grow!""I really like this. It would be great to get away from our currency system. This is good investment."
- "I've used Coinbase for multiple crytpo deposits and withdrawals. The rates are just a tad high, but I haven't had any issues with them and I feel like they have a good reputation, so it's worth it to me. ""Avoid completely incompentent or worse cost me £2000 during bitcoin cash fork in november 2018 they advised me my money was safe during fork but in fact it was not and once fork started the value of my coins started to fall alot and my money was locked up so i could not with draw it for two weeks i had to sit and watch it fall every day it was horrible they are not trust worthy avoid at all costs f u r reading this b 4 u buy consider your self very lucky""The easiest place to exchange cryptocurrency. They make it really easy to hook up right to your bank account and monitor your money. ""They refused me as a customer because i tried to register from outside my home country. "
- "Coinbase is a great site for buying and selling Bitcoins, it's very secure and legitimate, it's the one I always use. I wouldn't recommend it as a source for learning about Bitcoins, since they don't really have much informative literature on their site about Bitcoin, not to mention the fact that they are in the industry of selling Bitcoins, so their perspective will obviously be biased and you won't be informed of the possible risks or downsides that you would from an independent source. If you want to buy and sell Bitcoins, definitely use Coinbase, but if you want to learn more about them, I would advise you to check out an independent source as well as Coinbase before making a decision.""This is a terrible solution because this site does not have any references or resourses for learning more about bitcoins and the crypto-space. Instead, this site is a wallet of sorts, and allows you to make transactions of various crypto-currency."
- "I was just getting started in buying crypto currencies and I was looking for a good platform to get started. At coinbase I was able to create my wallet without a problem. I was also able to buy bitcoin quickly and easily. The interface is east to use and most of all I trust them. With crypto's in their infancy, I think coinbase has the integrity and know how to provide all the needed technical support to be a market leader. ""Bwahaha. Coinbase is such an obvious tragedy waiting to happen. The site goes down whenever prices crash. They're going to run off with the money. They already are robbing users with their (((fees)))."
- "A safe and extremely effective way to trade cryptocurrencies. I love the wallet feature that allows you to manage your money just like real life. Investing is easy too. The whole thing is very professional and user friendly. I highly recommend this one!""coinbase is a great place to start investing in currencies, you might want to get familiar with gdax which is also part of coinbase."
- "Coinbase is a great site for buying and selling Ethereum, but I wouldn't say it is the right place to learn about crytocurrencies. You are better off finding actual tutorials and advice than going straight to the platform that makes it possible to buy and sell.""Coinbase is probably the easiest site to buy Ethereum, but still, there are better sites because of its comission. Not really a fan of wasting 5-10% of your deposit on fees."
- "Ah the crypto craze sucks it's also the thing that is driving up cpu, ram and gpu prices. Coinbase is a pretty good site to create a digital wallet for your cryptocurrency. It does offer ways to buy Ethereum which makes it easier to then put it in your wallet as well. If you want to get into the cryptocurrency craze then Coinbase is one of the easiest website to get started on."
- "Coinbase's app is great, I use it to check the price of, as well as buy and sell, bitcoin all the time! I routinely recommend Coinbase to all my friends who are new to the cryptocurrency scene. It is by far the best service and system out there for new individuals looking to get their toes wet. I do have to take off half a star though because, while it's super easy to use, the app shows you COINBASE's price for bitcoin, which isn't necessarily the same as Bitcoin's "price". Because Bitcoin trades on several exchanges, and coinbase actually acts as a middle man buying and selling, from exchanges to consumers, its price will tend to lag and may not reflect the spikier or shorter term behavior that bitcoin is having."
- "If your looking for one of the best Cardano exchanges than look no further as Coinbase is the gold standard. You will find you can create your own wallet where you can store your digital money securely and connected to your bank account and manage your transactions. You can also invest in these cryptocurrencies and make your money grow."
- "This is a lot like a venmo but for BitCoin. It helps me easily send money to and from with ease and it is highly secured. I've been using it for a while now and have had a few crashes here and there, but otherwise it runs great. I feel that my info is safe and it has all of the important features for peer to peer money transfer apps you are probably used to."
- "Coinbase is the place to go if you are looking to get into Ethereum or any kind of cyrptocurrency. I like to use Coinbase to buy and sell all of my currencies. They make it so easy because it's all part of creating an account with them that they tie to your bank account. It's easy to keep track of what transactions you've made and how you're money has grown over time (if you invest). I love using this webstie as it's helped me so much in the wonderful world of crytpocurrency! Thank you Coinbase!"
- "I never really buy Cardano, but I tried it just to see how it'd go and was able to get it through Coinbase. Seems like more hassle than what it's worth, but give it a try if you're in the market for that. I'd much rather stick to dealing with other types of coins. "
- "I setup an account on Coinbase and tried buying Monero but found it difficult to do. They require a number of personal checks to use for the first several transactions before you're allowed to use electronic checks. That's really inconvenient for me and wish they would change their policy on that."
- "Coinbase is a great app that makes investing in cryptocurrencies easy and convenient, especially to those new to the market. I would love for IOTA to be included on Coinbase so that i don't have to transfer bitcoin from my wallet to another exchange to buy it. "