This solution is ranked
in What are the best image hosting websitesRead user opinions
in What are the best Creative Commons appsRead user opinions
in What are the best photo websitesRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for sharing travel photosRead user opinions
in What are the best backlinking websites to increase organic SEORead user opinions
in What are the best resources for organizing photosRead user opinions
in What are the best photo sharing appsRead user opinions
in What are the best rainbow effect appsRead user opinions
in What are the best websites to download high quality stock photos for freeRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for sharing photosRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to PicasaRead user opinions
in What are the best apps similar to instagramRead user opinions
in What are the best online photo storage servicesRead user opinions
in What are the best photo portfolio apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best cloud photo storage and portfolio servicesRead user opinions
in What are the best photo portfolio apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to find Woman's day special picturesRead user opinions
in What are the best free photo administration toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for free images and videosRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for organizing your multimedia libraryRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for storing my pictures safelyRead user opinions
in What are the best sources of Instagram captions ideasRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for transferring photos from phone to computerRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to FacebookRead user opinions
What the community says about Flickr
- "Flickr is a great place to host images for free. It gives me 1TB and each photo can be up to 200 MB. The fact that it is not compressing the images, makes it an ideal solution for photo storage, plus it is a great way to share your memories with other people. ""Flickr is showing its age a bit, but still remains a great option for hosting images. The free account comes with an impressive 1 TB of storage, which is more than enough for most people.""Flickr is a good website for managing my photos. The only issue I have with it is that it forces you to have a Yahoo account and I do not care for Yahoo. It is a popular site because it has been around for a while, so sharing images with others is easy. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I was looking online with my sister to find the best photo websites to store and share pictures from her wedding. Flickr is the first site that comes up. We decided to try it. Not only is Flickr easy to navigate around, it also organizes your photos nicely. My sister and I were really impressed with the ease that we put all of the photos in, and shared what we needed to. Flickr is great, and I would say definitely one of the best photo websites."
- "Flickr's a little outdated as compared to imgur, but I still know a lot of people that use it so I thought I'd give it a try. The functionality is pretty much everything you need in a photo sharing app, and the consistency between app and website is great."
- "Flickr is the solution to organize all ones' photos in all digital devices we use. It sorts, organizes and makes them readily available to be shared, printed, organized further, indexed what ever we may choose to do with them. Also Flicker is a great tool to view the photos on line or with a projector of some kind. But as an organizer of all photos it has simply no equal.""This website has been a great resource for organizing photos. I am able to upload them and organize them in any manner that I see fit. I am also able to share them with family and friends. It's great to have it all in one place.""I finally can organize all my photos in one place and feel secure they will be stored in a safe place. Flickr has a lot of key features that allowed me to organize my photos for easy access.""Tried and true, if a bit dated. I got tired of the incessant emails from them. No cloud storage so you run the risk of the site shutting down at some point and losing your photos. ""Flickr is a great resource to organize and share photos online. You are able to organize them into groups and it gives you access to them away from your home computer. "
- "This is much more usable for editing high-res photos and what-not as I do but for beginners, you'll find the best filters and rainbow effects here""Flickr is nothing new, but a classic. If you are a big picture taker like I am, then you need this app. With Flickr, i can share my photos (just like instagram). I can also edit photos and organize them very easily. This is a simple app. As I am not a great tech person, simple and easy is what I need. "
- "First of all I think Flickr is a photo-based social networking site. But I can also say that this is also the place where I get stock photos that I can use for my personal or commercial work without being sued. Or maybe I am wrong because it never happened to me yet. LMAO"
- "I have use Flickr in the past and it is very easy to use, reliable and well organized. You can figure out where everything is and the layout makes sense. You can save all of you pics and make albums and share them with everyone with ease as they connect to websites like Facebook. You can send pics to your friends with ease."
- "Okay, so you love sharing and uploading and browsing photos like me on picasa but you're looking for an alternative app right? Well, I was in the same boat until I found Flickr! With Flickr I can upload and share photos with my community as well as browse thousands of other photos, all at the touch of a button! It's highly compatible and works just as smoothly as picasa if not moreso. I've uploaded hundreds of photos so far and have not experienced any issues, lags, etc. I got that sometimes with picasa, however infrequently. Flickr is free to try and browse and there are so many people using it! I love the wide assortment of photos available and I know you will like that too!""Flickr has been around for a long time, if I remember correctly it was one of the first major apps available of it's kind. It still runs strong, and is a good alternative if you don't want to pay for other photo apps or if your phone/tablet can't handle them."
- "Flickr is pretty amazing. If you haven't tried it yet, you need to get in on the hype. It's the best way to store all your photos and share them with others, plus you can edit them which is a major plus to me. It's been around for awhile but that's because it's tried but true. I think it's better than a lot of the newer services I have tried that try to emulate but really don't compare. This is like the gold standard for photo storage and sharing and editing. You can use it from any device too which is nice.""I've used Flickr for a long time and I love it. It's fantastic for organizing your pictures and sharing them as well. I could do without using a yahoo sign in for it though. I would much rather be able to use an email platform of my choosing and I haven't seen that option yet. Aside from that, I do enjoy using it. It's very user friendly, there is a lot of help available should one need it. I love the slideshows available as well. "
- "I am always worried about using a cloud to store my photos, and don't want to take up all my storage capacity. Then I found out about Flickr. I have since transferred all my photos to their site, and I can order prints and products directly from them! Its a huge time saver.""I was looking for a great way to store my summer beach photos and this looks like just the solution I need! With this helpful online tool it looks like I can both organize and share all my favorite fun in the sun memories!""I like keeping my photos on Flickr. It i the perfect place to keep your sexy pictures you don't want people to find in your computer."
- "When I want to upload a crap ton of pics, but know that I don't have the time/energy to print and sort thousands of snapshots into albums . . . Flickr is always there. It's not as fancy as some apps, but it's very trustworthy. I know that my pictures will be protected. There are some editing options. It's a great resource that I hope will always be around!""Flickr is the tried and true photo app that I have used for a long time. I can share my photos using any device. I am a part of different groups on Flickr. My photography skills have really blossomed as a result of joining these groups. I can also access photos and use their web services. Great app!"
- "Awesome i use Flickr all the time, specially now i can have my pictures i have where everywhere i go and have instant access to show all my photos to my family and friends, I can upload, have quick access to my pictures. and i love that i have a webservice where i can edit my photos."
- "I like to have my photos available at all times. I was using imgur but it's not very customization. Flickr is exactly what I was looking for, you can upload photos separate them into and the profile feels very customized. The mobile app runs great, I haven't had a single issue."
- "Flickr has a massive library of photos, and it's usually pretty good for finding pictures of whatever you want. But for Woman's day, it's practically useless. You can find a couple of pictures if you're willing to hunt around, but it would be way easier to just go on Pinterest, they have way more search results. "
- "I have many photos. I needed a photo administration tool. I tried .Flickr. Flickr had everything I needed in a photo program. I could upload and access the pics. The editing tool was pretty good too. I have everything I need to enjoy my pictures now."
There are no comments yet!
- "Flickr offers a cloud type atmosphere to hold your photos. They have many options of creating files, albums, and sharing them around the world if you want. mobile app, and editing also make it a go to site.""This is a great website to organize your pictures online. Not only will it organize your multimedia library but you can access it through an app or anywhere online, not just your personal computer."
- "Millions of photographers all over the world continue to tell us what they want—what they need. It’s helped build SmugMug into what it is today: home. Today, we are home to the creators, the shutter pressers, the doers and makers. We’re home to a community that knows photography has the power to change the world. A community that knows photography is the global language of storytelling."
- "Flickr is well known as perhaps the best source of Instagram captions ideas. Whenever I need an idea and am brainstorming, it's the first place I go. The ease in which photos can be edited and shared is unmatched. It's also available via an app which is super convenient. This one is a "no-brainer".""Flickr is a reliable stand by service that you can use and know its going to be around tomorrow. Sometimes I use it to brainstorm Instagram captions when I need inspiration, the variety of images available lends me a lot of creativity when I'm feeling mentally blocked. I love it!"
- "They provide 1 TB free space. Works also for small films. It is free of charge. It has an auto upload function for iphone/iPAD. It takes original size of photo's. Export and sharing possibilities. The bad thing is that from the upload directory, the photo's need to be sorted in albums in a rather primitive way. It has many more interesting feature. It is my favourite."