This solution is ranked
in What are the best ways to fix Windows 7Read user opinions
in What are the best ways of recovering a lost Windows product keyRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to fix Microsoft Office not respondingRead user opinions
in What are the best tutorials for Removing Administrator's Password From LaptopRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to find hidden foldersRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for updating driversRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for bypassing Windows 10 login PINRead user opinions
What the community says about Microsoft Support
- "Because the call volume was so great, I ended up posting on Microsoft's support forum for an event log error I was encountering on Windows 7. I got a canned response, that indicated it wasn't even read by a human. I called this out, and an actual human, with an exotic sounded name, just quoted the canned response to me again. Terrible!"
- "This site has clearly laid out instructions, for multiple operating systems, on how to find a lost product key. The site also provides access to a large community of Windows users, for outside help in case the problem isn't solved. "
- "I kept trying to explain that I lost my laptop's password and needed to get it restarted so I could put a new password in, but they kept saying they couldn't do anything without some serial code. I don't remember every code I was given in my life! I bought this laptop years ago and now they want me to drag out some code I used once and threw away? Come on! Ridiculous service.""I forgot a password I made up years ago. Luckily I was told to use Microsoft Support. They were very helpful after I confirmed some security questions regarding my account. They had me up and running in now time. I was super happy to have my PC fully under my control again."
- "They made the OS so it makes sense that Microsoft will know all the ways to find folders that you may have inadvertently hidden by mistake. People like to complain about MS Support, but in my work, I use this almost daily for a myriad of issues and it is rock solid reliable for getting me the correct answer. ""The problem with Microsoft Support is that sometimes it is helpful and sometimes it's not. Some of their fixes work quickly and sometimes they're a waste of my time. It would be great if they could come up with a way to automatically implement a fix without me having to go through each step."
- "Microsoft Support is a great resource for answering the computer questions: "Help me with hidden windows" or "How do I do xyz in my Windows version?" Computers can be intimidating, but utilizing the Microsoft Support team, helps me perform the functions that best suit my needs.""I have used Microsoft for years and they are always fast to respond to my issues and I have contacted them before about issues I was having updating one of my drivers. The issues was quickly resolved and I was given the information needed to get the problem fixed."
- "As I recently found myself locked out of my computer I needed a way to bypass the Windows 10 login pin. I decided to browse the Microsoft Support website and could not find what I was looking for. This was not that helpful of a source."