This solution is ranked
in What are the best fintech companiesRead user opinions
in What are the best Outlook add-ins and pluginsRead user opinions
in What are the best cash transfer appsRead user opinions
in What are the best banking appsRead user opinions
in What are the best payment processing apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to avoid bank fraudRead user opinions
in What are the best retail appsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for transferring moneyRead user opinions
in What are the best services to transfer money from USA to IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to DwollaRead user opinions
in What are the best money management appsRead user opinions
What the community says about PayPal
- "Anywhere you look, if it involves buying or selling products or services online, PayPal is always one of the options. No wonder they top fintech companies in the financial world today."
- "Paypal used to be amazing. Now they have been bought out and the quality is going down. I have had paypal for 8 years. Never a problem. Now I have been hacked twice and the interest rate on their store card went from 14 to 25 % though I pay it off every month. Won't use it anymore. Going to apple pay or google wallet."
- "I use paypal daily - it's a secure and easy way to move funds to and from family and friends and if you're involved in any type of ecommerce, this is the way to go when trying to find a good rate and ease of set up. You can even get a debit card linked to your account to make accessing your funds even easier. Transfers to banks are fast, it usually only takes a day for me to make a transfer."
- "I just received a new Android phone for my birthday and I wanted to find the best payment processing apps for my phone. A coworker of mine recommended the PayPal app. I decided to give it a try and must say that I was very pleased. PayPal makes it extremely easy to transfer and receive money in a secure and efficient way. Now I never have to worry about my online transactions with my PayPal app. "
- "By now, I think everyone's heard of PayPal, and now that I've got it, I don't know why everyone hasn't started using it yet! It's so convenient for everything, from buying and selling online to paying my rental fees. I keep a separate bank account for PayPal because I'm worried about security, but overall the convenience is unbeatable.""I've been wary of using PayPal for a long time. Their password security makes me nervous. There's no excuse for a modern financial company to restrict its users passwords to 20 or fewer characters. Get with the times and maybe I'll give it a shot. Until then I'll stick with more secure retail apps."
- "I have used Paypal for years, and have never had a problem with it. I would recommend to anyone this is a great way to send/receive money to/from others, and to pay for items that accept Paypal as a form of payment.""This was useful because I trusted the name so I had no reservations about getting involved with the company. There's a nice video about how to get started.""Paypal is just the best resource for transferring money out there. It's user friendly, super easy to use, and has all the features I'd ever need.""it is the most reliable and secure mode of payments and transferring money to anywhere anytime and the process is also very easy and simple to understand""Paypal is accepted and used worldwide. It is a safe way to do business, both buying and selling, in this world rift with stolen identities and such. This is a good way to protect your money. ""Awesome product. But it's a shame that amazon doesn't support Paypal anymore."
- "Thanks to PayPal i can easily transfer money to the employees i hired offshore for the small company i have. The best thing about this is that it is mobile friendly eh. But the employees i hired though sometimes cover a small fee for the transactions on their account"
- "I've been a PayPal client for over a decade. It's my preferred method to purchase stuff around the world, and to get paid by my IT customers. I've never been stiffed; PayPal's dispute resolution is very good.""It's been very helpful to use Paypal. It quick, integrated into so many things online and just easy to send or receive payments online while importantly also knowing that my transactions are completely safe and secure."
- "Paypal is great for websites that say they want a secure transaction, but I have been hacked 3 times and had money removed from my account by a pay pal hacker. It is not as secure as it appears, I know many swear by it, but after being burned many times, I avoid sites that use it."