This solution is ranked
in What are the best resources to download free PDF books in EnglishRead user opinions
in What are the best places to get Pride and Prejudice eBook for freeRead user opinions
in What are the best eBook download sites without registrationRead user opinions
in What are the best websites to download free eBooksRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to read books online for freeRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to download books for freeRead user opinions
in What are the best websites for downloading financial help booksRead user opinions
in What are the best websites for downloading free Kindle booksRead user opinions
in What are the best websites to download free PDF booksRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to download booksRead user opinions
in What are the best websites to download books in EPUB formatRead user opinions
in What are the best websites to get free booksRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to write a novelRead user opinions
in What are the best Websites for Downloading Free Science BooksRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for reading booksRead user opinions
in What are the best websites to get free audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for free audiobooks to listen online without downloadingRead user opinions
in What are the best ebook or textbook resourcesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to boost creativityRead user opinions
in What are the best websites to download free romance ebooksRead user opinions
What the community says about Project Gutenberg
- "Whether I am looking for a textbook or just a book that I am interested and wanted to read, for example, this time I wanna read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, Project Gutenburg because they are LEGAL. I repeat they are LEGAL. I respect every author's copyright so yeah. Definitely a recommended site to download books for free."
- "I always prefer reading classics and history books on my Kindle and thank god most of these are free on Project Gutenberg because I can read as many ebooks as I can. Another great thing is that the quality of the download is superb and I didn't need to sign up to download."
- "Project Gutenberg boasts over 53000 ebooks for free download. All of these books are in the public domain. The reason they are free for the most part is that they are low quality scans and productions made by someone with no incentive to provide the reader with a quality viewing experience.""This is one of my favorite websites from years ago. It is a fantastic resource for e-books to read online or on your device, they are a dedicated team to make this a reality. They have come a long way since their early years.""A wonderful site, filled with ebooks in various formats. Every few months I visit this site again and am surprised and pleased with the new material added. Your first stop for free books!""Great assortment of ebooks for free. There is no way to beat that. Easy to download right on to your kindle or other device. Easy search and browse feature for all of your reading needs."
- "I've always been an avid reader of classics but their physical copies are so hard to look for these days that's why I've been searching online. I stumbled upon project Gutenberg and there are a wide variety of classics that I've both read and have yet to read. I'm grateful for this site."
- "this is a great site buy ebooks and find many options. there are over 53000 free ebooks available. no fee or registration required. this is a worthwile site and you can find some interesting books to read. I would recommend this site to others. ""Project Gutenberg has all of the great novels that are out of copyright. Anyone interested in writing a novel should check out at least a few of the Classics. "
- "Project Gutenberg is a great place to download free science books. You could learn pretty much everything you need to know from this place. For free!!!"
- "Honestly, I find the name of the site very weird..but interesting enough for me to visit. The site can be read in different languages but what amazes me is that it doesnt require any purchase, or any other third party software for you listen to your audiobook. You just download and listen over your cup of coffee. But the selection of audtio books for me is fewer then the other. BTW cool QR code is posted on the right side I tried scanning it and it lead me to their mobile app :D"
There are no comments yet!
- "Project Guteberg is a great find for free ebooks. This is a treasure of books that you can download to your laptop or kindle. I find this website to be such an amazing way to find books and not have to spend a dime. The site is donation based only so you only pay if you are in the position to do a donation. The reason why the books are free is because sometimes the copyrights of books expire and are not renewed by the author. This allows sites like the Gutenberg to offer these books to people for free. This site is a great resource for people who love to read. ""Project Gutenberg is a collection of electronic books that can be read by anyone for free. The library contains many topics of which we can find a few books related to boosting creativity. It's a good source to find something relevant to boost your creativity.""Project Gutenberg is an amazing way to boost your creativity. They have so many books to read, there is a plethora of information to get your brain stimulated and the ideas flowing. I was overwhelmed when I started using them at first but once I started getting down the site's menus it was fantastic.""Project Gutenberg is great overall, but in terms of boosting creativity, I think you're better off looking elsewhere. Project Gutenberg excels in providing access to older ebooks, but if you have interests that are newer in visual arts, education, music, etc, you'll want more current stuff, which isn't available through here."