This solution is ranked
in What are the best impartial and uncensored news sources in the USARead user opinions
in What are the best news websites in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best news sources for the latest US political newsRead user opinions
in What are the best political news sourcesRead user opinions
in What are the best unbiased news sources in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best UK news appsRead user opinions
What the community says about Reuters
- "I love that they have app versions so I can set alarms/notifications to their latest news post. ""Media today isn't as straightforward as it used to be. Everyone's got their own secret agenda nowadays, looking to hide the truth from people. Back when I was growing up, you got the real news, the straight deal. Reuters does that, it gives you all the facts with none of the bias or the hidden values. Keep it up.""I don't know about Reuters these days but a few years back they admitted to multiple reports in their middle east coverage in which photos distributed with stories were "photoshopped" to make the Israelis look bad or their enemies not so. For example see: https://www.haaretz.com/1.5130826""News is getting rough these days. Who do you trust? I need an impartial source, a newswire of sorts. Just give me the facts, and shove your opinion. Reuters does this, they are straight to the point and give the details and that's it. No conjecture.""We live in the age of fake news, where all news seems to be fake! This is why I love Reuters. They are not biased and they are never censored. They are a great news source for American news. I'd definitely recommend that you check them out.""Reuters is not based in the USA and is certainly not uncensored anymore so than any other news agency."
- "With all the attention in the media lately on what is and what is not fake news, I decided to start looking for a reputable source to sort of trim the fat. Being an avid reader and watcher of Fox News was taking its toll and I knew that MSNBC and CNN were right out so I took to Google to find another news source. I came across Reuters and decided to give it a try. It's about several months now I must say that I am very pleased with how balanced everything seems to be. I don't see the annoying puff pieces like I did before and with no obnoxious ads to get in the way when I'm reading an article, it's made my daily intake of news much more enjoyable.""All the news you ever need in one place. Great place to keep up with whatever is going on in the world. Hopefully all real news and not fake. But otherwise it will let you know what is going on anywhere in the world.""For being updated on the latest news in the world, I always look for Reuters. I even installed their app in my phone. I can now read the news while on my way to work. ""My top 3 choices in regularly News Media to watch or read. Great sites for unbiased news and information from around the globe. 1 Reuters 2 The Guardian 3 BBC News 999 CNN. CNN is by far a News Media and more like he said, she said. Good at fake news, good at devolging intelligence information to other country, and so on.... leading at destroying our own country.""Everyone is talking about fake news these days. If you want to access the most reliable and up to date site on the net, it's Reuters. Reuters has been around for a long time and has one of the best reputations in the news media world. It all news, real news, all the time.""I love this site for it's honest, up to the minute commentary. When I want the real scoop REUTERS is where I come."
- "I often have loooooooong commute rides to work and i have Reuters' app on my phone so i can still keep myself up to date with the latest news. If ur looking for politics, i think Reuters is the perfect solution since their famous for their journalistic approach"
- "There are so many news sources out there at the moment that finding the best political news sources can be a hard problem to handle. A decent solution to this problem happens to be Reuters. Their news is particularly unbiased and gives the reader a lot of information to stay up to date.""I've got a lot of years of experience consuming news on the internet. If you could only use one source for all your news, I'd recommend Reuters. All the major newspapers publish their stuff and they've been operating worldwide for decades and decades.""Personally my biggest complaint with Reuters is just that it's ugly. It's pretty hard to figure out what articles are of most importance or what to click on, and the app's not very good. I also don't like that you can't customize."
- "For me it's one of the most unbiased news source since it is based in the UK, which I guess that reporters would focus on what is REALLY happening. They don't control what they want to tell the world, they tell what people need to know even if it's negative. So for me Reuters is still the most honest and unbiased.."