This solution is ranked
in What are the best Indian matrimony services in the USRead user opinions
in What are the best Indian matrimony apps with free chatRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for matrimonial search in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best matrimonial sitesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bengali matrimony appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Tamil matrimony appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Marathi matrimonial sitesRead user opinions
in What are the best Marathi matrimony appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Hindu matrimonial sitesRead user opinions
in What are the best dating sites in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best matrimonial sites in IndiaRead user opinions
What the community says about Shaadi.com
- "If u are a girl i would definitely suggest that you check out Shaadi just pick your best photo and write some random information about yourseld to get started. After that you will get many proposals in fact more than what you are expecting...because that's what happened in my case.. :)"
- "I'm not very use to matchmaking site because I was taught the traditional way but that has been proven to be a hard. I saw that this site is number one in India so i try it and it actually help me find a match compare to other methods because chat and profil is free. I recommended."
- "My parents have been searching for me to find a perfect match to be my husband but they cant find someone who is suitable for me after searching. They then registrered in Shaadi and browsed almost all the profiles here but couldnt still find one. Then one day they found Saurab and they contacted his parents to see if they want their son to marry. After their talk and so many meetings they decided to get us married. We are now happily married although it is not the conventional way of finding your husband i am still happy"
- "i dunno bout u but this app is working very fine on my end even though i have a poor internet connectivity. what i like about this app is its features like surprise me and daily recommendations. currently, i am still looking for my perfect partner but i know someday he will find his way to me thru this app"
- "What I like about Shaadi is that it's pretty straightforward. I mean you just have to choose what you're looking for, age range, religion and location and WOAH a lot of results and one might be destined for you!! Right now though, I'm still chatting and getting to know 3 persons before choosing, since the two don't respond quickly with my messages.."
- "Generally this is just an ok app. Been using it for less than a year already and recently i have to uninstall and reisntall almost every week otherwise i will not be able to see and receive messsages. It is extremely annoying. My convos with potential partners are getting cut eh"
- "i live in the US so i do not know that many Hindu Indian women. But through this website i was able to get to know Indian women that are Hindu. I found my current partner here. very thankful to this even though it was hard to find your partner here because you do not know if theyre real or not"
- "This is definitely the best indian matrimony sites i've ever tried. I found so many potential partners and I think i am already settling for the one.""For finding sites to get married, it is rather useless. It's hard to do much without signing up. I am able to input the criteria i want very quickly and easily and click begin. This brings up a list of matches, although i can't see them as a pop up asking me to sign up appears. ""This website seems to be a good matrimonial site. I saw on the bottom that it had a lot of languages listed, which is great for an Indian matchmaking site. It looks easy to use and intuitive. ""It can be difficult for Indians to find a spouse that meets their criteria. Shaadi.com matches Indians by religion and region which helps to enable a meaningful match."