This solution is ranked
in What are the best iphone apps for entrepreneursRead user opinions
in What are the best accounting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for accountantsRead user opinions
in What are the best retail appsRead user opinions
in What are the best fintech companiesRead user opinions
in What are the best joint finance accounts apps for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS apps for entrepreneursRead user opinions
What the community says about Xero
- "This was more for an Android user, so I don't think it is geared towards Iphone at all. I don't think it is one of the best if you are on Iphone. I think there are better apps out there that can be used for entrepreneurs. Something more free so you don't have to pay to use it or you can even track your own information by just using excel. It is nice to have, but not one of the best."
- "This app still needs a lot of work. It is not good as a portable accounts system, it is too basic. The desktop version is great though, and they are responding to poor reviews on the app by saying that they are working on it. So maybe in the future this app will get better. But for now it's a bit of a disappointment and is really lacking."
- "I have a small catering business and I have found this app to be far too wobbly and unstable for my needs. It claims that it can reconcile, send invoices, send quotes, create expense claims and record receipts right on the spot, however, sometimes when you generate a command, the app crashes, so you are left with an uncertainty feeling of whether or not you charged your client. It's also missing a lot of basic functions that's required for people who use this app like inability to see total outstanding expenses, inability to add addresses on invoice, etc."
- "Starting a small business is hard specially on the accounting part. If you don't have enough budget to hire one, it is really a headache. Good thing, my friend suggested me to try this Xero app and it does helped get the job done. Free solutions like this one is what small business really needs and I hope they release more functions in the future."
- "This is a very useful app for managing expenses and business related things. It's also free to try out. I found the interface to be very user friendly and it does a good job at helping you through everything to figure out how it works. Something like this though, you need to keep your phone close to you and try not to lose it. That's a huge risk with apps like this. But that's an issue with the user and not the app.""Xero is an easy solution to big issues. This app makes it easy to maintain invoices, expenses, record receipts. It's the equivalent of a poor mans pocket sized accountant - but talks less! Great solution for entrepreneurs who are interested in tracking all things business related."