This solution is ranked
in What are the best Dash ExchangesRead user opinions
in What are the best NEM exchangesRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy DogecoinRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy VergeRead user opinions
in What are the best Lisk exchangesRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy LiskRead user opinions
in What are the best Verge exchangesRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy NEMRead user opinions
in What are the best Dogecoin exchangesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for learning about Ethereum miningRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy bitcoinsRead user opinions
in What are the best sites to buy cryptocurrenciesRead user opinions
in What are the best Coinbase alternativesRead user opinions
What the community says about Yobit
- "If your into the infamous bitcoin, then this may be something similar that you may be interested in trying out! I like the unique feeling to it, and getting into something a little less mainstream when it comes to cryptocurrency exchange. There is money to be made in a new currency brand, so I would jump on it if I were you!"
- "Yobit doesn't have nearly the user base as a company like Binance. Cryptocurrency trading is fraught enough as it is. You might as well trade on the most-used and most-trusted sites that you can, not on sites like Yobit."
- "After doing some reading, I'm not sure I can recommend trading this token/currency at this exchange, or possibly even using this exchange in general. People appear to have reported some security concerns with this exchange. Furthermore, without getting too technical (and considering my own understanding of the situation is not great), it seems like people were not getting the exact type of currency they expected when attempting to buy this currency at this exchange. Definitely take care and do your research if you decide to proceed anyway."
- "Creating an account with Yobit.net would not take five minutes of your time as the confirmation email almost instantly pops up. When it comes to sending out payments or doing withdrawals, the verification process is fast as long as you have the Google Authenticator installed. You will be given a step by step"
- "I love exploring lesser known cryptocurrency exchanges and Yobit is a great one for Verge and other less popular coin. Their charts and graphics are clear, easy-to-understand, and provide plenty of options for looking at historical data for pretty much any currency you can think of. The chat function keeps you connected to others in the know and their page design is responsive and good-looking. Secure and safe, I'm finding myself using Yobit more and more."
- "Yobit is a robust website that you can use to buy/sell/trade all types of cryptocurrency. Just tap on the TRADE tab at the top of the screen and input the type of cryptocurrency you want to buy. Visuals on this webpage are great with graphs and percentages to show you which currency is moving in real time."
- "Yobit is an interesting cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows the buying of Bitcoin and trading of many many popular currencies like Dogecoin and Etherium and a host of smaller or lesser known cryptocurrencies. The registration is very simple and quick, the navigation of the site is easy to follow and get acquainted with/use, and they even offer a chat option on the side of the page to communicate with other traders. Another advantage is the site's option for Russian, Chinese, and English language support. If you may be looking for a cryptocurrency platform to try, look into Yobit as a possible option. "
- "While Yobit is a platform for cryptocurrency exchange, and it states it supports cooperation with the world's most popular cryptocurrencies. It also attempts to offer users the possibility of making profits in electronic money exchange operations. The site is slow to load and prefers to throw poorly presented information at users.""This did not help me find any information about Ethereum mining other than current prices and exchange rates. Good for trading but if you want more info about how to mine, I would suggest looking elsewhere. "
- "This market seems very active and supports a lot of different cryptocurrencies. It's very easy to see the price history for all of these currencies at a glance, so users can make informed decisions. The design of the website isn't the most innovative, but it's very functional. I think the chat window should probably be removed, however.""This site does offer the ability to buy bitcoins but it does not offer me a clear easy method of doing so. The website is all over the place and has too much going on in its layout and I would prefer a site that is clean and looks professional."
- "This market seems very active and supports essentially every cryptocurrency under the sun. It's very easy to see the price history for all of these currencies at a glance. The design of the website isn't the most innovative, but it's very functional. I don't like the chat window, however.""This is definitely a cryptocurrency site. I guess you can buy them here, but it looks so complicated that I ran the other way! This seems like a site for someone with a lot of experience with cryptocurrencies, and that's NOT me!"
- "Interesting suggestion, I use Coinbase for its simplicity, but when it comes to alternative, I think the questioner was asking something similar to Coinbase, such as coinmama, or something like that, instead the answer leads to a bitcoin exchange center which is overwhelming to be honest, so I personally think this answer may not be what the questioner wanted.""I was overwhelmed when i opened the site because the homepage is full of charts and it was wild on the eyes lol it took me a while to get around yobit but i think i still need to explore it further to see if it's worth changing to this from coinbase""Ah, the possibility of making profits! Forgot to mention the possibility to lose it all. But nothing ventured, nothing gained. Am I feeling lucky today? This site is all business and assumes you know what you're doing ... no big intro section immediately evident. Is it safe? Who knows?"