Cooking exposes your family to pollutants that come from the gas being burnt - it's not just the odors that you should worry about. In combustion, nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide are released, gases that cause respiratory diseases. That is why chimneys, or range hoods, have become essential in kitchens.
Quickly sign in with your social media account:
Why not join our community of sharp minds and pro-active posters?Be part of a rewarding interactive knowledge exchange!
Engage, learn and share with a friendly community versed in a massive range of trending topics.